Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 to go?

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
McGhee says that in order to bring in 4 new players he would have to ship out 3 current squad players. Anyone got ideas on who the unlucky 3 will be? I'll say:

Mark McCammon
Gary Hart
Chris McPhee

Think McCammon is odds on to be first out the door given his non-appearances so far, coupled with the signing of Turienzo who has taken the big target man role.
I don't think Hart made many lengthy appearances during pre-season and he wasn't even on the bench on Tuesday. He was nearly on his way out last season and now we've signed a right sided midfielder in Sebastien Carole I think his time could be coming to an end.
Was struggling to think of any defenders or midfielders (possibly Alexis Nicolas?) so i'll go with McPhee possibly being shipped out on a season long loan like Molango. This would leave us short up front but I reckon one of the new players could be a forward/midfielder like Kazim-Richards.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is Molango one of the 3?

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Doubt it. Going off McGhees comments about him I reckon he's no longer thought off as an Albion player. If he scores 20+ for Lincoln this season then he might be back with us but I doubt it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here