3 pts

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
FIRST TWO SEASONS at the Amex were ok , GOLDSTONE DAYS WERE IN GENERAL EPIC :thumbsup:
regards
DR

I surprised myself when it came to moving to the Amex. I thought I would be hooked, but (somewhat bizarrely) my Withdean attendance was much greater than my current Amex attendance. It boils down to general apathy of the game, I guess. I just don't enjoy it anymore and there was a time when a defeat ruined my weekend. Maybe if I had friends who supported the club, I would feel differently, but as it stands, most of my friends couldn't give a fig about football.

Jan 30, 2008
I surprised myself when it came to moving to the Amex. I thought I would be hooked, but (somewhat bizarrely) my Withdean attendance was much greater than my current Amex attendance. It boils down to general apathy of the game, I guess. I just don't enjoy it anymore and there was a time when a defeat ruined my weekend. Maybe if I had friends who supported the club, I would feel differently, but as it stands, most of my friends couldn't give a fig about football.
well fair play BOF for coming clean on that one
regards
DR

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Do you need friends to go then and be happy? I travel on my own to every home game and made friends with plenty of people who i can share a beer with. Failing that it's easy striking up chatter in a boozer. Infact that's how i got to know other BHA fans who travel from Crawley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports