Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 people, in order of preference, that you'd like to smack in the face

McCririck

Jan 18, 2005
Tony (Cherie) Blair for destroying this country.

Prescott for being utterly useless.

Ms. female Labour ministers

One for luck, the Guardian jobs page

:angry:

THE GUNT

Aug 8, 2005
Sonya out of eastenders. Something about her and her f***ing ugly mug really pisses me of. Would love to Head butt her on the nose then cut one of her tits off or something!

Britney Spears watched some of that new programme she is doing and she pisses me off! I'd like to knock some of her teethe out the shave her head and eyebrows and wank on her.

Jake Robinson He is such a goody 2 shoes but who is only playing because of pressure from a small group of fans. I reckon he would go down like a sack of spuds. I'd also Knee cap him so he cant play again!

THE GUNT

Aug 8, 2005
Why does everyone hate George Bush?

Snorted out sadam and iraq
Snorted out Afghanistan
Trying to restore World peace.

You guys need to grow up:)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
1) Howard from the Halifax. As long as by "smack in the face" you mean repeatedly smash in the with a house brick.

2) Tim Westwood. Get a grip you wanna be gangsta.

3) Helen in my office. You misserable, lanky, hate filled, stuck up, moaning bitch.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Archer
Bellotti
Stanley

Couldn't be anybody else..

I might have had Dowie as fourth, but it looks like plenty of people have beaten me to it.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Victoria Beckham is a wasted punch, a horrific sking accident involving razor wire would be better, and a lot funnier

definitely Rio Ferdinand, he's a right dipstick

G W Bush is a waste as well . . .he's too feckin thick to notice he'd been hit

that fat twat off Radio 1 . . . 2 huge blows, prime Tyson style, to the head please

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Highfields Seagull said:
A dilemma for MB - only 3 options yet there were 4 people in that 4x400m relay team.

3 - Derek Redmond - Boo hoo, you pulled your hamstring. Limping to the finish line meant you were faster than if you'd run normally, you national disgrace.

I'd let John Regis off because he's absolutely huge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here