Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 in, 1 out rumour

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
True but Poyet is also Bloom's man. We have no idea what has gone on, maybe it will turn out that it wasn't Gus who crossed the line. I find it hard to believe that Gus was suspended for his ill thought out after match comments or touting, irritating though they were.

Or that he refused to do his job WRT the retained list...
Or he flounced when his playing budget was discussed...

For 'Or' read 'And'...

There is ZERO chance Barber is the man in trouble. Accept it and move on.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Correct - those comments were nothing. No one has a clue what's actually happened.

Naive... defined... comments HAVE contributed to Gus' downfall with our club, and rightly so...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Gus Tano and Charlie back in, Barber out.

Either that, please, or the one about the pies. I had that vegetarian pie with the orange slime in when there was nothing else left and it was a big mistake.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
There are just so many fans in denial re Gus. It is, frankly, pathetic and laughable. Time to move on.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

For 'Or' read 'And'...

Can you be 100% sure that is the reason for their suspension, no you cant, so give it a rest until you know for sure and if you do, publish the info s that everybody is aware of the reasons..

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
There are just so many fans in denial re Gus. It is, frankly, pathetic and laughable. Time to move on.
What you talking about? Have you gone mad man? Gus is God. Didn't you know he dragged us from the bottom on the first division, to the top of the championship on his very own, whilst building a brand new stadium at the same time, whilst arranging a state of the art training ground at Lancing, which he paid for himself out of his wages don't you know. On top of this he managed to do this with the worst budget in football history, while at the same time signing ex-England internationals and current internationals with only peanuts to spend, and all at Withdean in front of gates of 6000, whilst may I add while I am at it, he had a nasty vile Chief Executive completely working against him, whilst he was single handedly dragging up to the premiership, which we only missed out on, because someone shit in the Palace bog and made a bit of a mess over the seat, which obviously motivated Palace more than a mere god could motivate a team. The man is amazing.........

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

For 'Or' read 'And'...

Personally, I am not going to jump to conclusions - which is what you and many others are doing - and will wait to see what transpires.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Same comment almost as above. Not in denial, just not jumping to conclusions, or putting 2 and 2 together to make 5.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

You are basing your very strong anti Poyet views on what exactly? Yes, he behaved badly after the Palace game and has shot his mouth off too often for my liking too BUT he has done an excellent job overall with what I have seen on the pitch, so maybe a bit of balance is the best way at the moment.

The alternative managers mentioned don't excite me in the least either.

I'll wait and see what happens, my initial outrage has cooled somewhat as this is obviously not as cut and dried as you make it sound and quite a few, myself included first thought. If it was it would have been done and dusted by now

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I'm so pleased you have written off so many supporters as pathetic & laughable. When we come to our senses, will we be fit to post on the same thread as you?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
The speculation I don't want on NSC is:

- Who did the poo
- What the Poyet, Tanno and Oatway have allegedly done to cause the suspension of their employment.

Anything else is fair game*.

(* - until someone posts something that makes me retract this statement).

Might be helpful if you put this information on your sticky as I've checked it 4 or 5 times to find out what we are not allowed to say? Don't have time to read every page on every thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here