Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 Championship players...

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I must admit i'm suprised at a few choices and that some people want more than one additional striker

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
McEachran from Middlesborough and Kevin Davies from Bolton, maybe? Kevin Phillips and young Ince are good shouts though.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Looking at players who we could reasonably be expected to be able to afford and who are not already destined for higher things (for example Emnes is reportedly bound for Swansea this week and Ince will go to the Premier League when he decides to go)............

Andy King - Leicester attacking midfielder unable to command a regular first team spot under Nigel Pearson - scores goals from midfield

Kevin Phillips - a player prepared to sit on the bench and make good use of his time on the pitch

Marlon King - for all his baggage he fits the bill of a big but mobile frontman perfectly

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Emnes, Boro
Ince, Blackpool
Philips, Blackpool

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Also I thought young Jacob Mellis looked useful on Saturday in a poor side - would give Dicker and Crofts a bit of competition even if he does come with some baggage. Barnsley have got themselves a good 'un there

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Ince looks far and away the best youngster in the league so definitely him.

Whittingham for his creativity and goals.

And Kevin Davies up front

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Hudson, Eagles, Emnes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here