Take your mind off the WC shitfest.
2nd test starting tonight at midnight.

So what are your predictions?

Another draw I fear.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Warner should instead fix it for the Windies, they could do with a win.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Nailed on draw unless either team fucks it up big time. The groundsman said he's prepared a "traditional" pitch so I doubt either team have the firepower to take 20 wickets. Still sould be a good watch though.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
i voted draw but ive changed my mind. we are going to lose the toss and bowl them out modestly before racking up a first innings monster - 600+. Swann will then go through them like a spoonful of mercury.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If this pitch plays to previous form, one team has to lose this as it is a batsmans paradise, however, one quick clatter of wickets or a quickfire ton might well swing this.
I'm hoping we bat first and see off the new ball and post 240-2 at close

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Cannot wait for this.....

Sepp has just handed me a envelope.................Qatar have won the second test!

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Really think we can win this one. Thought we bowled really well with zero luck in first test so we will restrict them to at least one low score which I think will be enough given their lack of firepower. We wont be suffering from the nerves we did in our first innnings in Brisbane

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Anyone got any odds on centuries and the like? Really fancying Cook to score big again. Probably out for a duck now though. :glare:

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Ladbrokes have Cook at 4/1 to score a ton in the first innings

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I predict about 9 balls before I fall asleep on the sofa.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
i voted draw but ive changed my mind. we are going to lose the toss and bowl them out modestly before racking up a first innings monster - 600+. Swann will then go through them like a spoonful of mercury.

a bouncer, I reckon :bounce:

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
I don't think anybody would have predicted the Aussies would be so hopeless, especially on such a flat track, I wonder what the odds would have been on an innings victory.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Spooky...........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here