Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2nd Albion Raceday

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Yep folks, its that time of year again and the Brighton and Hove Albion Raceday will take place at Brighton Racecourse on teh 24th April 2005. Gates open at 12 noon and the first race is at 2.10pm. This great family day out promises to provide something for everyone, from loyal seagulls fans to avid Brighton Racegoers - Meet mark Mcghee and his first team squad for an autograph sission and enjoy the free childrens entertainment.

Last years day was massive and if you wish to purchase tickets in advance (and save £2 per person) please call 01273 603580

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Can you buy NUS tickets in advance?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It was an excellent day last year. I will certainly try and get along again.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Have the tickets been sent out yet, Trotster?

I paid ages ago and haven't received them yet. Not that I'm panicking or anything, just wondering, as I've got my tickets for OCS at the Dome that evening already.

Last year was good fun, but the kids wanted to go before the pantomime horse race. I hope there's another one of those this year, as the kids aren't coming this time, so I can stay till the end.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Last year was good fun, but the kids wanted to go before the pantomime horse race. I hope there's another one of those this year, as the kids aren't coming this time, so I can stay till the end. [/B][/QUOTE]

Does this mean you wont be on the posters next year??:lolol:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Large One said:
BTW apparently the pantomime horse race is before the first proper race.

That's the opposite way round to last year, then? Will they have cleared the course in time for the proper racing to begin?

I can answer my own earlier question - my "tickets" (or whatever race-goers call those passes to get in) arrived in today's post.

And to answer XIV Eye - I could always try holding you up to try to get on the posters again. :jester:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I went last year and it was a really good day out. Can't make it this year though
:(

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
A thoroughly good day last year. I wonder who'll be doing the tips this time though as Ben Roberts has gone now.

I hope the weather is as good this year.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yorkie said:
A thoroughly good day last year. I wonder who'll be doing the tips this time though as Ben Roberts has gone now.

I hope the weather is as good this year.

Is he not coming back for it?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
fatboy said:
Is he not coming back for it?

I did ask someone but it doesn't look likely (you watch, he'll be there now) but I did hear that Gordon Smith would be there this year.

D

Deleted User X18H

Yorkie said:
I did ask someone but it doesn't look likely (you watch, he'll be there now) but I did hear that Gordon Smith would be there this year.
I am sure he'll miss it.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yorkie said:

Grrr I want Ben Roberts to sign my pink goalie shirt.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Seagulls.co.uk horse will be Earlybird and Locky (barring injuries and missing in action)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here