Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
A happy Forest fan - easy when you win but seems genuine...

"The experience of Brighton in itself was that it was a very welcoming city with great respect for travelling away supporters and the fans were great to talk to on the way back to the car. If a club wants to know how to treat away fans, follow Brighton's lead - superb!
The visit to the "Hand in Hand brew pub" was worth the visit on its own, ale brewed on site and for sale at the pub - brilliant!

As an away experience I would give it 10 out of 10."

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
cheers Moshe,

The banter on the bus I was on with Forest fans was all good-natured
and genuine. Respect for a good club like Forest.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I demand a recount! I queried the crowd attendance with the guy I was sat with at the game yesterday.........

You sat next to The Major ???

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
It's amazing isn't it?
Indeed amazing, and despite our recent hic cups, the future is looking very rosy.

If people want to moan and groan, then so be it.

I hate it when we lose or play s***.

But with the best ground, chairman, and training ground (soon) outside of the Premier League, I think we can all look forward to a good fun filled future.

That said there is no way our ground had 27,755 fans in it yesterday.

TB

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I was in the 1901 yesterday for the first time. Thought we made a fair amount of noise, as did Forest, even though we had little to cheer about.

I'm afraid it came across differently on the radio.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
27,755 brilliant would hate to think would happen if we dropped down 10.000 :ohmy:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Lol and you follow that by saying you were not there.
They made a noise yes but out sung us? Even at 3-1 the response from the fans was good.

You get a good idea of what sets of fans are making noise on the radio, with the commentators positioned perfectly neutrally in the WSL on the halfway line. The forest fans were louder nearly throughout.

Now, you might not have heard that from your position in the North or the West upper surrounded by Brighton fans but the fact is that 2000 of them made more noise than the rest of the stadium.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You get a good idea of what sets of fans are making noise on the radio, with the commentators positioned perfectly neutrally in the WSL on the halfway line. The forest fans were louder nearly throughout.

Now, you might not have heard that from your position in the North or the West upper surrounded by Brighton fans but the fact is that 2000 of them made more noise than the rest of the stadium.

Depends where the mics are positioned Shirley. Forest fans weren't that loud :shrug:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Just goes to show a noisy crowd has little impact on the result.

The other game well known for a noisy Amex - the Burnley match - we lost as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here