Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] 24 hours in police custody

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Indeed. He may well have become something. Unfortunately he made a mistake as a young man....and got stabbed to death for it.

To me, not even getting the chance to turn your life around brings sympathy. I have relatives in the town featured on that episode. I was walking through that park in the summer. The drugs problem is huge there at the moment. It's no wonder kids, when hearing they can make over £1k a week by simply selling weed are falling into it.

He chose the wrong path and put himself in the firing line. That doesn't mean I can't feel sympathy for him being killed at twenty years of age.

Fair enough - he chose the wrong path.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Indeed. He may well have become something. Unfortunately he made a mistake as a young man....and got stabbed to death for it.

To me, not even getting the chance to turn your life around brings sympathy. I have relatives in the town featured on that episode. I was walking through that park in the summer. The drugs problem is huge there at the moment. It's no wonder kids, when hearing they can make over £1k a week by simply selling weed are falling into it.

He chose the wrong path and put himself in the firing line. That doesn't mean I can't feel sympathy for him being killed at twenty years of age.

But I would have thought that he had every chance but the lure of easy huge amounts of dosh somehow got the better of him. Not saying that it isn't sad, that he died so young, but in the end he chose what he did.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fair enough - he chose the wrong path.

He did but pretty sure most people have / have had mates who have dabbled in dealing. Was only weed too. Not great but could have been worse. I still have sympathy he died. These kids don’t realise what dangers this line of work can have though.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
These kids don’t realise what dangers this line of work can have though.

Sorry Sheebo, no disrespect but that’s utter pony...

They know exactly what they are getting into, they know even as a runner it’s dangerous. They go tooled up from a very young age and have done for decades now, they glorify being a “gangsta” and even if it’s an act they know violence and the potential for loss of life is very real, even dabbling in a little bit of weed can go south very quickly with someone further up the food chain than these pond life and they all know it.

Don’t be a mug and think poor little disadvantaged kids don’t know what their getting into they do, it’s the easy way out, it’s the easy way to make money plain and simple.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry Sheebo, no disrespect but that’s utter pony...

They know exactly what they are getting into, they know even as a runner it’s dangerous. They go tooled up from a very young age and have done for decades now, they glorify being a “gangsta” and even if it’s an act they know violence and the potential for loss of life is very real, even dabbling in a little bit of weed can go south very quickly with someone further up the food chain than these pond life and they all know it.

Don’t be a mug and think poor little disadvantaged kids don’t know what their getting into they do, it’s the easy way out, it’s the easy way to make money plain and simple.

Yeh I get you but I think location plays a part. In bigger cities and towns I’d go with what you say. In smaller towns the dangers are far less tbh. But yeh it’s not the best line to go down if you’re easily lead or not scared / carry weapons etc...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
New series started last night, second part tonight. Investigation into a woman who was recorded plotting to have her ex husband killed. Recommended viewing on catch up if you missed it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Last nights episode very good like anticipated!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Joey Barton?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They had me and Mrs MBH at the end with the verdict reveal!

SPOILERS

Ha! Me too.
She would have definitely found someone to do it eventually. Possibly even the bumpkin chav that got charged too as he sounded quite interested. And she had the cash!!

And done to the big copper for keeping his patience. He looked like he wanted to tip her out of her chair into the road at quite a few points!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah I'm always left with a real admiration for the perseverance and dedication of the police involved in each case.

The sandwich bit was great as well. "No, she's not having it"

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yeah I'm always left with a real admiration for the perseverance and dedication of the police involved in each case.

The sandwich bit was great as well. "No, she's not having it"

He was having none of her bullshit! Haha!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
She was one life’s characters that you know is playing the system, when absolutely nothing is wrong with her. People with real pain and issues solider on in general. They make you so angry at the injustice and blatant acting, that you want to resort to screaming at them or violence to stop them, but obviously that is what they want a reaction, you feed the act, you become part of the plan. So much admiration for people who have to deal with these kind of people, so glad she got found guilty, my money is on the guy on the barge could not prove she said, he said. There was more to that little story, turning up at night for a coffee, my arse....

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
People may already be aware of this channel but, if not, JCS - Criminal Psychology on YouTube is fascinating: https://www.youtube.com/c/JCSCriminalPsychology/videos

Dude analyses interviews and provides some really interesting insights. 'The Legend of Jess' is a good one to start with as its quite short and quite brilliant.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Only one I felt sorry for was the poor ******* that sent the tape in

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
She was one life’s characters that you know is playing the system, when absolutely nothing is wrong with her. People with real pain and issues solider on in general. They make you so angry at the injustice and blatant acting, that you want to resort to screaming at them or violence to stop them, but obviously that is what they want a reaction, you feed the act, you become part of the plan. So much admiration for people who have to deal with these kind of people, so glad she got found guilty, my money is on the guy on the barge could not prove she said, he said. There was more to that little story, turning up at night for a coffee, my arse....

The really frustrating thing was the medical officer who must have known full well she was playing the system was backing her up just cover his own arse in case she was ever proved to be in pain.

The detective wanted to tw*t him when he got off the phone to him :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here