Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

23 games played, and no defenders have received 5 bookings and been banned...

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
IIRC, GG has played every game I believe, while the other CB berth has been shared due to injury, and the two FB slots have also been rotated due to injuries, but still a jolly good show that none have been booked five times...

Makes me think the ball spends more time in the middle, where Bridders as gone over the five bookings, and up front, so come on chaps, let's have some conversion reversion :smile:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Apart from Bridcutt, I think we've done pretty well.

Get rid, I say

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
After last season, Gus would have some serious questions to answer if we had continued to shoot ourselves in the foot, through suspensions.

I think Sparrows reds have played a part, albeit a small one, to him being frozen out.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
IIRC, GG has played every game I believe, while the other CB berth has been shared due to injury, and the two FB slots have also been rotated due to injuries, but still a jolly good show that none have been booked five times...

Makes me think the ball spends more time in the middle, where Bridders as gone over the five bookings, and up front, so come on chaps, let's have some conversion reversion :smile:

In general the Booking count has been incredibly reduced this season compared to last...

In 23 games we have 24 bookings... It took NINE games to get to that total last season!!! Full Stats below - a marked improvement which should not be understated...

2011-2012 - first 23 games

Dunk 10
Lua Lua 2
Ankergren 3
Painter 5
Bridcutt 4
Noone 3
Calde 5
Dicker 3
CMS 2
Greer 4
Navs 3
Tarrico 2
Sparrow 2
Reyes 1
Vincelot 2
Barnes 3
El Abd 1

Total - 55
Reds - 2 (Tano and Painter)

2012-2013 - First 23 Games

Barnes 3
Noone 1
Koosh 2
Bruno 2
Bridcutt 6
Greer 2
El Abd 2
Hammond 4
Bridge 1
Buckley 1
Crofts 1
Calde 1
Orlandi 1

Total - 24
Reds - 1 (Dunk)

Last edited:

Dec 29, 2011
In general the Booking count has been incredibly reduced this season compared to last...

In 23 games we have 24 bookings... It took NINE games to get to that total last season!!! Full Stats below - a marked improvement which should not be understated...

2011-2012 - first 23 games

Dunk 10
Lua Lua 2
Ankergren 3
Painter 5
Bridcutt 4
Noone 3
Calde 5
Dicker 3
CMS 2
Greer 4
Navs 3
Tarrico 2
Sparrow 2
Reyes 1
Vincelot 2
Barnes 3
El Abd 1

Total - 55
Reds - 2 (Tano and Painter)

2012-2013 - First 23 Games

Barnes 3
Noone 1
Koosh 2
Bruno 2
Bridcutt 6
Greer 2
El Abd 2
Hammond 4
Bridge 1
Buckley 1
Crofts 1
Calde 1
Orlandi 1

Total - 24
Reds - 1 (Dunk)

Good stats that. Wasn't Tannos for two yellows, one of which he received for mouth off the the ref?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think every season there is one club that gets a disproportionate amount of yellow (and then because you get so many at the start of the season, you get a reputation which exacerbates things) and last season it was our turn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here