Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 23/24 - Now half way through the season - rate it!

How would you rate the 23/24 season so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

We've won away in Athens, Amsterdam, Manchester, Wolverhampton and Nottingham whilst qualifying for the Europa League last 16 and also beating Spurs and Newcastle at home. All this whilst playing the best football I've ever seen in my lifetime.

What more do you want?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Considering the injury issues, 8/10. Really good.

Could be so much worse, trying to play high risk football with limited resources.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

We've won away in Athens, Amsterdam, Manchester, Wolverhampton and Nottingham whilst qualifying for the Europa League last 16 and also beating Spurs and Newcastle at home. All this whilst playing the best football I've ever seen in my lifetime.

What more do you want?
We've drawn a lot of games against pub teams. I'd like to turn them into wins

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
8/10.

You have to factor in the injuries. The way we've bought young players through and incorporated them is incredible

The only reason I deducted 2 marks is the whole clean sheets in the PL thing.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

What more do you want?

Perfection means what it says. would have to have won every Game!!

my vote 7.Very Good

Last edited:

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Given the injuries I've put exceptional. Could possibly have picked up another 3/4 points but with injuries and just being knackered dropping points was always gonna happen.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
8/10. Today demonstrated why you should have Steele in goal. In the 1sr half particularly. Excellent with his feet, passing & decision making. How many mistakes does he make? Very few (if any)

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
8/10. Today demonstrated why you should have Steele in goal. In the 1sr half particularly. Excellent with his feet, passing & decision making. How many mistakes does he make? Very few (if any)
Steel should of come and collected the cross which led to Spurs second goal

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

What more do you want?
On the one hand completely agree, on the other we've drawn against Sheffield, palace, Burnley and Fulham, and lost to Chelsea, on the other we've had a significant injury crises.

On that basis, 8.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
A few Potteresque draws and a teams worth of injuries, it is a continuation of our trip to La la land. Feel bad giving an 8, but those draws do dampen an evening.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Adequate.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Palace have won as many league games as we have won Europa league ones and someone has given our season a 5

Facking hell
Shut the f*** up about Palace. Sick of hearing about those idiots in every thread.

But for the injuries, rotation and Steele waving goodbye to shots on target, we could easily be in the top 4. We've had an extraordinary season so far and I think we're going to have an even better 2nd half of the season which is saying a huge amount. Get Enciso back fit and we'll be laughing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here