Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

21 May

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
It's my birthday but I just can't find anything to watch.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The only bonus of supporting Man U is that if the win it that will be more likely to keep van gaal.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
What are you going on about. I think you might have missed something. It's one of the major weekends on the sporting calender!

Just because you can't relate to the two teams that will be battling it out that day. I think you should be a bit more respectful to the fans and competition. I know most of us will not be watching but I don't think you should start a thread dismissing the event is actually taking place! The winning team will get a place in the Rugby union Premiership final at Twickenham ! Yep, it's semi final day for some.

So football fans don't always get rugby but there is also something for them on the 21st. The third day of the first test v Sri Lanka.

Unlike the majority on here, personally I will take most interest in the major sporting event in London that day. Guess I'll be watching on the box as tickets will be impossible to get hold of. Bring on the penultimate day of the European swimming championships!

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
looking forward to the news on the 21st

a quick glimpse of yeti fingered inbred fans crying because they have been humiliated in front of a global audience

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The game kicked off, ball went back to united's keeper, cleared to the half way line, and then Palace had a shot from near the half way line and scored before the keeper got back in his goal. 1 - 0 Palace withing a minute of kick-off. Palace soon scored another, then another, and eventually won 6 - 0.

I was pretty pissed off.

I then woke up and it was 5 am this morning.

I can't remember having a football related nightmare before.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
On the 21st May I'll be celebrating the 33rd anniversary of the Albion playing Manchester United in the FA Cup Final.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Used to love Cup Final day. This year I shall be mostly avoiding it totally and worming the cat.

f23b54a3a4925a4848dc9a660a9bd4b3.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here