Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£21 Excessive For Scafolding?? Surely

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
:wave:

Just been looking at ticket details for our game at your place... but £21???!?! I know you are in financial trouble but to stand on a piece of scafolding for 1hour 30mins does not warrent paying £21. I will still make the trip, as i'll pay whatever but i think its very excessive! Don't u?!?!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
ccfcwelshlad said:

Just been looking at ticket details for our game at your place... but £21???!?! I know you are in financial trouble but to stand on a piece of scafolding for 1hour 30mins does not warrent paying £21. I will still make the trip, as i'll pay whatever but i think its very excessive! Don't u?!?!

Not a bad price bearing in mind we have no stadium as such.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yep. But we've had 5 seasons of it and we want a f***ing ground so forgive me if I don't give a toss for the tiresome opinion of yet another whinging away fan for their one match a season at this shabby excuse for a league ground. :angry:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Why? We have to rent the "scaffolding" so it probably costs us more than the upkeep of permanent seats at other grounds. Besides, they're shitty plastic seats the same as any other ground regardless of whether they're on scaffold or concrete.
We've been paying that for a few seasons now. Think yourself lucky it's a one off for you.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
ccfcwelshlad said:

Not planning to get to Withdean too early and looks like you're leaving 15 mins before the end.Usual defeat for you lot.
£21 is not very good,should have been more as suggested.

Sergi Gotsmanov

Feb 23, 2004
West of Palookaville
I see what you mean.

How many sheep do you have to sell to get £21.00

I don't expect you want to sell them now eh. Just as the nights are getting colder and need to cuddle up to something warm.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It includes free travel around our fair city though.:clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Here we go again, yet another whiner bitching about the price. Frankly if you don't like it don't come. At Withdean we don't make a point of harrassing away fans unlike the 'nice' people of Cardiff.

Frankly, as nobody welcomes Cardiff fans you won't be missed if you don't come.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
ccfcwelshlad said:

Probably not the best of times to tell you it hasn't got a roof... :lolol:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
ccfcwelshlad said:

Utterly, utterly wrong. I don't know where you got your information from but it's wrong, wrong wrong! Get your facts straight before you post in future.

You're not going to STAND on some scaffolding, you're going to SIT on some scaffolding. In the open air. But we do provide the seat so you can leave the deckchair at home.

Minghawk

Jul 5, 2003
or perhaps the club should go deeper into debt in order to subsidise you following cardiff city?

Last edited:

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Re: Re: £21 Excessive For Scafolding?? Surely

Tom Hark said:
Probably not the best of times to tell you it hasn't got a roof... :lolol:

Or to tell you that you will be surrounded by Sussex Police's finest Riot squad in full protective clothing, shields & batons for the duration of the game, and for your trip to and from the ground ?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Hope you';ve still got some cash left to buy binoculars. It's the only way you'll see the goal at the far end.

D

Deleted User X18H

But you do get a box of Gaise Eggs for that as well (half dozen)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
With your record against us you won't be standing much, more like sitting with your head in your hands.

Just imagine that your hands are sheep, that way you'll know what to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here