Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£20m Palace bid for over-rated striker

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Which got me thinking. Haven't seen him post on here for a while - hope he's ok.
He posted just yesterday, and let us know Tomer Hemed is very happy here ( in response to rumours that an Isreali team has bid for Tomer and he's OFF ).

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
Think Berahino has a lot of talent. He's not had a good couple of years due to the issues he's had at West Brom but, if he signs for someone, he could be a good signing. Doubt he'll sign for Palace. Stoke are interested and would be a more attractive proposition for him (especially as much nearer to West Brom). Think he'll either go there or stay at West Brom.

And Stoke is a nicer place than Croydon.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Surely this is nearing completion as it was announced in 2010 and with all the money you now have the 40k capacity must has risen to house your huge imaginary fan base. With such a state of the art stadium top class players will be fighting to join your club.

View attachment 76747

No reason Palace shouldn't have a 40k sized stadium - 40k divided by 15k real Palace fans = 2.7 approx, so provided each of the 15k required seats was 2.7 times the regular seat size they'd have a sellout 40k 'sized' stadium every week, even were they ever to drop back down into the Championship.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You are not wrong at all, i thought he was sensational when he first burst on to the scene, his biggest problem is his attitude not his ability. For what he has achieved so far, he still has a LOT to prove, he'd be better staying put and finally showing what he can do.

Makes me think of someone else who thought he was too good for WBA; Peter Odemwingie. Released by Stoke this season after a loan spell at the mighty Bristol City . . . . . . had a trial recently with the massive Hull City . . . . My guess is that Saddo has a similar future of disappointment and mediocrity ahead of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here