Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£20m for the scums striker ????

D

Deleted member 18477

Not worth it. But because the big teams are mugs and buy purely over the hype they'll probably get it!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Where have you seen this?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When will Tony Bloom put a £20M price tag on Will Buckley ?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I would think getting new manager is slightly hiher in his "to do" list

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
I would like to see someone like Ole Gunnar Solskjær given the job. Think we have seen the same old names currently on the managerial merry-go-round far too often and we need a breath of fresh air. Someone out of left field like Dougie was - ah, maybe not then.....

This. Brilliant tactical footballer in his day, and he's done rather well as a manager. Also similar to Dougie in that he's young, ambitious but also has experience of european football.

GF Zola would be another one I'd like to see.

I despise Kenny Jacket the potato headed freak, but he's done well with the Wall. Also Powell at Charlton shouldn't be overlooked just because they're pikey horse bothering scum.

I wouldn't be against Mick McCarthy, I think he's done wonders at this level, with mickey mouse outfits.

I think Coppell might be going backwards, surely he's retired now. How long did he stick it out at Brizzie.

Poyet is unlikely to leave BHA which is a shame, because I'd have him in a flash.

Latest on the vacant job, give it to Thorn !!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wishful thinking, but I guess they have to talk up his value to fill the money pit somehow.

Sold within 3 months I reckon.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The scums chairman has put a price tag of £20m on Zaha .....thoughts...:tosser:

It's like a Kasbah, start at 20 times what you are selling is worth and end up settling for 10 percent of the original asking price...whilst chasing the buyer down the road.

Zaha will love it at Bolton

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If I was Parish I would do the exact same thing. They KNOW they will lose him and saw that Wolves fot £12m for Fletcher who has proved a hit for Sunderland.

Parish's job is to send the buying clubs into HYPERBOWL whilst keeping his fans onside. Everyone KNOWS hes not worth that but that's completely irrelevant.

He is not going to come out and say "We'll accept £6m for him" are they?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I would like to see someone like Ole Gunnar Solskjær given the job. Think we have seen the same old names currently on the managerial merry-go-round far too often and we need a breath of fresh air. Someone out of left field like Dougie was - ah, maybe not then.....

This. Brilliant tactical footballer in his day, and he's done rather well as a manager. Also similar to Dougie in that he's young, ambitious but also has experience of european football.

GF Zola would be another one I'd like to see.

I despise Kenny Jacket the potato headed freak, but he's done well with the Wall. Also Powell at Charlton shouldn't be overlooked just because they're pikey horse bothering scum.

I wouldn't be against Mick McCarthy, I think he's done wonders at this level, with mickey mouse outfits.

I think Coppell might be going backwards, surely he's retired now. How long did he stick it out at Brizzie.

Poyet is unlikely to leave BHA which is a shame, because I'd have him in a flash.

Latest on the vacant job, give it to Thorn !!!

Despite how much Parish talks the talk, they'll end up with the cheap option in the end. Expect lots of potential managers to rule themselves out after finding out about the real finances and budget.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
You could buy 40 girls virginities for that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If I was Parish I would do the exact same thing. They KNOW they will lose him and saw that Wolves fot £12m for Fletcher who has proved a hit for Sunderland.

Parish's job is to send the buying clubs into HYPERBOWL whilst keeping his fans onside. Everyone KNOWS hes not worth that but that's completely irrelevant.

The difference is that Fletcher played in the Premier League and Wolves didn't need to sell though. I doubt they'll get 6 million tbh, especially if they are as desperate as Freedman's swift exit would suggest they might be.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea

Well said mate.

Whether he is worth £20mil is irrelevant.

Something is only worth what somebody else will pay for it, and if he hypes it up enough he just may get £20mil.

Will buy a lot of caravans that

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The difference is that Fletcher played in the Premier League and Wolves didn't need to sell though. I doubt they'll get 6 million tbh, especially if they are as desperate as Freedman's swift exit would suggest they might be.

I think they will get £6m with absolute EASE. Walcott, never played in the prem £12m, Bale never played in the prem £10m, Oxlade-Chamberlain 12m, Rhodes (league 1) £8m.

£6m is the very LEAST they will get in my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here