Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 2022/2023 Relegation Thread - November Views & Votes

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Hoping for Stains, Plucky and one other. Don't care who.

Expecting Forest, Wolves and ... Stains. They are remarkably short of good players, especially forwards.
Wolves have decent players I'd have said, better than plucky, stains, forest and Everton. Decent manager too now and plenty of money for jan. Do you really think they'll drop?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Forest and Southampton would be my first two choices. Think Wolves and PLB (sadly) will have enough.

Everton might finally get in the bin which would be great. Don't rule out a disastrous run putting Villa or Leeds back in the shit too.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Wolves have decent players I'd have said, better than plucky, stains, forest and Everton. Decent manager too now and plenty of money for jan. Do you really think they'll drop?
A big indicator at this stage of the season is GD.

The bottom 4 currently have GDs considerable worse than everyone else. Think all of them will be battling out down there until the end of the season.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
A big indicator at this stage of the season is GD.

The bottom 4 currently have GDs considerable worse than everyone else. Think all of them will be battling out down there until the end of the season.
Another good indicator is xG and xGA. It's obviously not perfect, but it gives you an idea of how many decent chances you're creating (and how many chances the opposition get). The league table based on xG and xGA looks like this (note team in 2nd place, as well as the bottom three!):

2022-11-07-100.png

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Another good indicator is xG and xGA. It's obviously not perfect, but it gives you an idea of how many decent chances you're creating (and how many chances the opposition get). The league table based on xG and xGA looks like this (note team in 2nd place, as well as the bottom three!):

View attachment 153454
I like the fact we should have won 1 more game than we've actually played! :lolol:

I realise of course this will be the postponed Palace game, but made me chuckle.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Wolves, Everton & Villa.

I can see Bournemouth & Southampton scraping safety, I can see Forest getting enough points and West Ham and Leicester climbing the table, which leaves the above three to drop but I think it will go to the last few weeks with 7 or 8 clubs including Leeds facing danger after 30 games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here