Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 2022/2023 Relegation Thread - January/February views & votes

Current predicted clubs that will be relegated

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It’s pretty close at the bottom with no club unusually adrift at the half way mark in the campaign.

So who do you currently predict will fall from grace from the top division?

You get 3 votes each with the option to change your votes before the end of February as well !!!

3B4C185B-FD2F-480C-BE5E-3558AF2D19D0.jpeg

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
I didn't vote for Palarse, but their next 10 games are vicious, although inevitably they will get 3 points against us.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
18. Bournemouth
19. Southampton
20. Everton

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Its brilliantly close down there and lovely to be out of the picture.

As someone else has said, GD is a good indicator. That Is why I think Bournemouth will drop.

Next up for me is Everton. They got lucky last season, but won't get away with it again.

I also think that West Ham are in a bit of a state.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Looking at the fixtures, I cant see Palace picking up wins (other than from us) until 1st April v Liecester.
Bournemouth could be stuck on 16 for months. Away to Wolves in a month is a huge fixture.
Everton have two big home games in March, Leeds & Villa, plus last two games are Wolves (A) & B'Muf (H) so it's all in their hands.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wolverhampton, Bournemouth and SOuthampton to drop. None of them will be missed either.

:wave:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Everton, Bournemouth and Leicester.

The malaise at Leicester seems to permeate through the whole club not just the playing staff, the stuffing seems to have knocked right out of them

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Everton and West Ham dropping would be funny, but I think West Ham will spend this month and chisel out some wins. Nathan Jones I reckon will do a good job …. already wins over Citeh, Palace and Everton across 2 competitions.

So as of today imho:
Everton
Bmuff
Wolves

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sticking with Nottingham, Bournemouth and Wolves, though not particularly confident about any of them.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I can’t see Wolves going down with there signings this window, with any luck Leeds will join Everton and Bournemouth.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
too wide open. think every club involved has something, either some decent enough players or a fight attitude, to keep up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here