Votes: 44 48.4%
  • Don't know/ Don't care.

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
This has been one of the best years for me and hopefully it'll continue:)
Although to be fair every day that goes by that I'm alive is a bonus and I'll leave the boring negative twerps to their miserable lives as life is for smiling and having fun.

Some people don't know how lucky they're:lolol:

Haven't heard that word twerp for ages - good stuff.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
:D
As long as we finish in the top two it's been a Brillant year and 2017 we'll be better if we finish in the top two and are half way up or down in the premiership by the end of 2017:Ot

This.
If the Albion are in the top two, come the end of 2016, we should have a better idea of where we're at, come the revolution of promotion.
As for the rest of the year, with all the celebrity deaths, the fiasco of Brexit, Trump, Southern Rail, the new fiver and me still nowhere to retiring.
Just another mad 12 months (nearly) :tantrum::D

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Mainly shite

Poor health in the family
new boss turned up in March

On the plus side, it's a good time to be an Albion fan

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
This has been one of the best years for me and hopefully it'll continue:)
Although to be fair every day that goes by that I'm alive is a bonus and I'll leave the boring negative twerps to their miserable lives as life is for smiling and having fun.

Some people don't know how lucky they're:lolol:

Absolutely this!Always look on the bright side of life-if it gives you lemons,make lemonade :albion2:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
thank you,
and ditto

I don't like the way France is heading ... politically

At the end of the day,most French people,apart from Customs and Immigration,will be the same people we have known and loved from time immemorial.(Apart from when we were having wars with them)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I wouldn't describe it as wholly calamitous, but it's certainly been peppered with enough misfortune that I think in previous years I may have fallen apart over, or at the least wilted into a vapid heap. So I suppose perhaps I am stronger, in ways, so I ought to see that as a plus.
My brother, a month or so ago, said to me something along the lines of how he wished that even a modicum of good luck would come my way. My eyes welled up, whilst watching the start of a film, a few hours later when briefly thinking about it.
Anyway, 2017 has to be a better one. I suppose in many ways it's for me to make it so.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Keeping a brave face on the loss off so many around me, even my lifetime doggie has gone and that hurts. But chin up,and all that. But it puts what appeared to be last years footy disappointment into real and important perspective. :)

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I wouldn't describe it as wholly calamitous, but it's certainly been peppered with enough misfortune that I think in previous years I may have fallen apart over, or at the least wilted into a vapid heap. So I suppose perhaps I am stronger, in ways, so I ought to see that as a plus.
My brother, a month or so ago, said to me something along the lines of how he wished that even a modicum of good luck would come my way. My eyes welled up, whilst watching the start of a film, a few hours later when briefly thinking about it.
Anyway, 2017 has to be a better one. I suppose in many ways it's for me to make it so.

Fate:
fall apart or own it

Quote Patti Smith

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
In one week in July I got made redundant and my dog died..That was a pretty bleak time. However all in all I'd say it's been a good year - so far. (Still got December to go). Thankfully I was only unemployed for a few weeks and I didn't have to sign on.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Pretty shit. First death within close family for a long time, was followed a week later by another of someone taken far to young. Work has been pretty average, but change of manager and other company circumstances means first opportunity in a long time to earn some decent money.

Personal life has been OK but fairly unremarkable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here