Back in Sussex
I believe that we will win,
I believe that we will win.

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
It's time the Irish fooked off. Darren Clarke will go down in history as the the most incompetent Captain ever. We've got our clowns playing this afternoon.

Fooking abysmal. Darren Clarke should concede now and save us the embassment of watching the afternoon massacre. His selection has been woeful. Captian picks have been questioned and have been proved right.

:ffsparr:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I believe that we will win.

I believe that we will win too

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just need to hold these positions. 5-3 would be immense after the morning session.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
5-2

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Need McIlroy to bring this home, he's been pretty ordinary over the past hour or so.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cometh the hour........

He owned that hole, a nice way to end a good afternoon session. I fancy we had to get at least 3 of those 4 points and we have.

I still think the Yanks have got a better squad though. But game on!

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
That comeback last night was fantastic. Rory had played the last five or six holes like a clown and then that eagle. Brilliant.

I wonder when the last time after day one no player had scored more than one point.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Player of the round was stenson. Simply fantastic. His irons were sublime and he even hit some good drives. He has won the big prizes without a driver so if he can drive properly then he could be number 1. Nearly made a hole in one too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Strong rumour Willett should have been out instead of Kaymar on the 1st morning until what his brother said, Kaymar has been a passenger so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here