Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I don't like EITHER

Votes: 20 12.4%
  • I'm really not bothered either way.

Votes: 38 23.6%

• Total voters

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Took son to club shop today. Plenty others doing similar.
Kits look alot nicer than the pics show.
The red name and number stands out well.
Just cannot understand why the nike tick is not red on the shorts,socks..

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Don't like either, for different reasons.

C'est la vie.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Pretty dire this year to be honest, so I decided to make my own design, I hope some of you like it.

It's really not difficult to have a kit without this stupid white patch for the sponsor on the front. Nike simply don't deliver proper quality regardless of whatever fancy materials they may claim to use.

Brighton kit.png

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Pretty dire this year to be honest, so I decided to make my own design, I hope some of you like it.

It's really not difficult to have a kit without this stupid white patch for the sponsor on the front. Nike simply don't deliver proper quality regardless of whatever fancy materials they may claim to use.

View attachment 76745

Did you not read the bit on the previous page about what American Express insist on for their logo when placed across stripes?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Did you not read the bit on the previous page about what American Express insist on for their logo when placed across stripes?

Perhaps I misphrased, I'm both unhappy with Amex's logo and Nike's rubbish kits. I don't really care because I know I don't have a say in kit design.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Though I like that the home kit is intended to be a throwback to 78/79, I actually wish we'd gone with the faded template a la Coventry now.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
What strikes me at odd is that if we are going with a stick on logo, why don't they just use the actual blue box American Express logo? It'd look so much better and is the globally recognised logo of a global brand!

To be honest, I didn't like or get the red tick but now I know we have red numbers, I really like it.

As it stands I quite like the home kit but I'm only buying one this year and that's the black away kit which is gorgeous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here