Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I was thinking that most of this current squad should go and start bedding the youngsters. Players such as Hart, Gibbs, Rodwell, Baines, Johnson and Wilshere came to mind with others like Milner, Walcott and Rooney.

However I couldn't really think of any right backs or centre halves coming through. Dawson maybe, perhaps even Steven Taylor or David Weater but not totally convinced by any of those three yet.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I was thinking that most of this current squad should go and start bedding the youngsters. Players such as Hart, Gibbs, Rodwell, Baines, Johnson and Wilshere came to mind with others like Milner, Walcott and Rooney.

However I couldn't really think of any right backs or centre halves coming through. Dawson maybe, perhaps even Steven Taylor or David Weater but not totally convinced by any of those three yet.

Good grief.I agree with this.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Sod that.

The European Championships should be our priority - the World Cup is always a bit unrealistic. Let's face it, even Greece have won the thing!!

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Pardon....is that the same Micah Richards who has been so shit for Man City ?

Erm, the lad has play over 100 top flight games by the age of 21 and has been capped by England 11 times. He will be a KEY player in 4 years time regardless of his last season at the wastelands.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Erm, the lad has play over 100 top flight games by the age of 21 and has been capped by England 11 times. He will be a KEY player in 4 years time regardless of his last season at the wastelands.
the reason he's gone to pot is that Sven tried to make him into a centreback, he's a rightback.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Hart
Richards Dawson Taylor Baines
Milner Rodwell
Walcott Wilshere Johnson
Rooney

Any suggestions on others who may be in the first 11 that aren't there?

Gibbs, Lennon and maybe Weater and Carroll are the only other players I can think of who may be in the squad.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sturridge could be there or there abouts. Maybe Mancienne as a DCM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here