Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***2013 Worlds Hardest Creature Competition- Quarter Finals- Polar Bear vs Bengal Tiger***

Quarter Final 3

• Polar Bear

Votes: 59 67.8%
  • Bengal Tiger

Votes: 28 32.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Its probably just bear period (I have never seen Bear Period so this could be a complete lie). eating your own period, not hard, just f***ed up.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Wow. This one is the single toughest quater final in my opinion.

I've had to plump for the Polar but I think I could only do it because it's CUTENESS means that when it IS hard it's a complete CONTRAST to it's exterior.

It's like flipping a mental switch.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
This is a Barcelona v Real Madrid of a quarter final. Will just go for the polar bear. Both hard as nails but the polar bear has the added hardness that comes with running around in the buff in the North Pole.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The tiger is a perennial quarterfinalist, it's clearly got ability but it doesn't seem to have a dedicated enough fanbase to push on to the next level. Maybe next year.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That pic has got me swayed towards the Polar Bear. Any Tiger supporters want to sway my vote as i'm close to the fence on this one

mqdefault.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is a Barcelona v Real Madrid of a quarter final. Will just go for the polar bear. Both hard as nails but the polar bear has the added hardness that comes with running around in the buff in the North Pole.

It should have been the Siberian tiger instead of the Bengal Tiger for a true match.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
That pic has got me swayed towards the Polar Bear. Any Tiger supporters want to sway my vote as i'm close to the fence on this one

Tigers are f**king hard you maniac! Check out this mean cat as he starts a fight with the worlds most dangerous animal who just happens to be sitting on the back of the worlds largest land based mammal...headf**k or what! TIGERS ARE HARD AS F**K

YouTube

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here