Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***2013 Worlds Hardest Creature Competition- Quarter Finals- Cassowary vs Hippo***

Quarter Final 2

• Cassowary

Votes: 58 50.9%
  • Hippo

Votes: 56 49.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Oh dont worry the big gun facts are on the bench waiting for extra time :wink:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
What makes me laugh about the Cassowary is that there is only one "hard" picture of it on the entire interweb.

cassowary4.jpg

Type "Cassowary attack" into Google images. What do you get? The same picture, a hundred times.

It is used in every reference to the Cassowary being hard. Do some more "hard" things you soft bastard.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What makes me laugh about the Cassowary is that there is only one "hard" picture of it on the entire interweb.

cassowary4.jpg

It is used in every reference to the Cassowary being hard. Do some more "hard" things you soft bastard.

This. Not THAT f***ing picture again? YAWN.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The Hippo boys not to happy about a cracking comeback from the cassowary, they thought they had it all sewn up and took their eye off the ball.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Can we arrange a penalty shootout between the two to take place at The Amex. I can bring my cassowary but does anybody have a hippo?

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
I can't believe this a draw. Unbelievable scenes.

Sure the Budgey is TENACIOUS, that is undeniable. But the Hippo is commonly recognised as the most DANGEROUS beast in Africa. A continent FILLED to the brim with animals DESPERATE to do each other harm. That's like being top boy in Norwich City's numba 1 yoof firm. HARD. I hope this helps whoever is going to cast the deciding vote.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The Hippo boys not to happy about a cracking comeback from the cassowary, they thought they had it all sewn up and took their eye off the ball.

I'm not even a Hippo fan. I just love the competition and hate to see absolute lightweights like the cassowary make a mockery of such a fine institution. Particularly when two former champs got knocked out in the last round.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
extra time has been shown not to work in the past, so BOTH progress to the semi finals

what a tie though

If you didn't want to do that, I can use my special mod powers to either;

A) Open up the poll for a further day
or
B) Open up the poll with no closing date, and you can do a race to XX

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
More Hippo fan mischief! Face it the lumbering beast has had its day! As the bell sounded it was out on its feet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here