Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2013 death list

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Whilst not old, i'm going for Ian Watkins, after this whole 'ordeal' is fully finished.

Also;

Des O'Connor
Barbara Windsor
Nelson Mandela
One of the royal family (they rarely have a quiet year).

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I have used the search function, but cannot find last years 'celebrity death list' thread. I wonder how many were correctly called?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I doubt even Paddy Power wouldn't want the free publicity from putting up a market like this. I can't find one anyway.

If you go into the Mash Tun pub in Brighton(by the theatre royal) there is a sweepstakes on a big blackboard with the title Celebrity Deaths 2012 I suppose it's running a 2013 sweepstakes when I first saw it I thought that's a bit depressing but on reading the list I found it quite funny especially people who had guessed right maybe that's where the op got the idea for this thread

I'm going for Lindsey Lohan someone else has already mentioned her , would be very short odds though at ladbrokes

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Paul Daniels will suffer an "unfortunate accident" when Debbie McGee realises he's made enough money for her to retire on.

Nah, he'll probably just disappear.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hugo Chavez, surely.

Here is the official Celebrity Death List if you need some tips. Not many centenarians left on it, only one old Nazi. I didn't realise Ronnie Biggs (#1) was still alive, wasn't he released from prison four years ago on the grounds that he was about to die?

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Alex Ferguson as an outsider but I think Maggie is very much odds on !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Margaret Thatcher
Nelson Mandela
George Bush (snr)
Prince Philip
Paul Gascoigne
Boy George
Cilla Black
Bruce Forsyth
Tony Blair
Rolf Harris

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Thatcher will most likely be on her way to Hell this year, I suspect she'll get caught in daylight and turn to dust.
My outside bet is Shakin Stevens, this is the year his years of alcoholism will catch up with him and I also believe Gordon Ramsay will drop dead of a heart attack. Seriously, I think that man will go before his time.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd like that. Not a lot, but I'd like it.

I'm having (highly insensitive) visions of him being placed in his box for his final journey...and then some bloke in a sequinned cape comes along and saws it in half...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here