Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2012/13 signed Barca kit

WEVEGOT5FOOTCOX!

Oct 13, 2008
the desert- (middle east)
barca.jpg

Just posting this in the main forum to raise more awareness. The money raised is going to be used to take under privileged children on a skiing trip as part of a university module of mine in the local community. For more details on the actual shirt click on the link below.

2012/13 Barca shirt signed by full squad

:albion2:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Would you not be better setting up an EBay sale to get a wider audience for the shirt?!

WEVEGOT5FOOTCOX!

Oct 13, 2008
the desert- (middle east)
Surrey Jim I would rather see it go to a fellow member of NSC, the other auctions on here previously have generated large amounts of money for worthwhile causes and although ebay is a good place to sell, the generosity of NSC members will mean more under privileged children will be given the opportunity to participate in my event.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Not much use for them nowadays. Could use them to stuff the quilt on the bed, blood freezing I am!

Good luck to you mate, massive gesture for the kids. Can pretty much guarantee you will feel great when you see them enjoying themselves :)

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
how will you be paying [MENTION=14254]mistahclarke[/MENTION]? cash, card or travellers cheque?:thumbsup:

this is the awareness thread, not the bidding thread :thumbsup:

I'll send you a cheque, you might be wise not to cash it as it will be for decorative purposes only.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:lol:

do you accept vcash?

Honestly, I would! I think it's fine, and a perfectly acceptable form of payment. However, for some unknown reason, it's against our policy. I'm not saying I necessarily agree with it, and I'm not saying you shouldn't be able to do that. But certainly you're not getting that shirt if you pay this way sir.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here