Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2011/2012 new kits thread

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think UNICEF will appear too on the shirt.

Barcelona agree €150m shirt sponsor deal with Qatar Foundation

The Qatar Foundation with feature on Barcelona's shirts next season, alongside Unicef.

Barcelona have reached a five-year, €150m (£125m) deal with the Qatar Foundation for it to join Unicef as the Spanish champions' shirt sponsor. Barcelona will receive €30m per season from 2011-12 from the nonprofit organisation, located in the gulf state where the 2022 World Cup will be played.

Barcelona say they will seek a way to combine the two logos but the Qatar Foundation would be the prevalent one if a solution cannot be found. Barcelona's maroon and blue striped shirt was without a sponsor before the club put the children's charity on their shirt fronts in 2006.

The arrangement with the Qatar Foundation marks the first time in the Catalan team's 111-year history that they will be paid to advertise on their jerseys.

Senior club executives described the deal as a "remarkable milestone because it represents a record level of revenue for a football club and has more value still in the current economic climate".

The Qatar Foundation was founded in 1995 by Sheikh Hamad bin Ramma-Lamma-Dingdong, the emir of Qatar, to bolster education, science and development of the tiny gulf state. The first lady, Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al-Misstasitta, is the orgnisation's chairperson.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
This is a leaked design that errea knocked up for Bristol Rovers away kit:

bristolroversaway.jpg

Woking also have an errea kit contract, but have opted for off the shelf designs, so there is no point in posting them here. Norwich will also be wearing errea next season, but haven't revealed their kits yet.

The layout of that mock-up is similar to the ones I saw for our kits, so I guess they must have been genuine.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Another abomination courtesy of Nike, Juventus away
Juventus_1112_nike_away_leaked.jpg

Bayern Munich, I like this one
Bayern-Munich-11-12-adidas-home-football-shirt-c.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sheff weds new away kit, different!

Sheffield-Wednesday-11-12-puma-kit-vote-winner.jpg

Thumbs down from me. Don't like grey or black kits. Clubs only make them because they think it'll help them break into the leisurewear market. If a kit is good, it doesn't matter what colour it is. There are hardly any nice black kits about.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Exeter City.

Exeter-City-Home-Shirt-2011-12-419x700.jpg

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Thumbs down from me. Don't like grey or black kits. Clubs only make them because they think it'll help them break into the leisurewear market. If a kit is good, it doesn't matter what colour it is. There are hardly any nice black kits about.

I kinda like it 'cos it looks retro like this...

CIMG9938a.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
At least Dale have got rid of the stupid purple away kit.

rochdale-11-12-carbrini-football-kits-a.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Quite like the one on the right (the shirt, not the lad)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I kinda like it 'cos it looks retro like this...

CIMG9938a.jpg

Nope, not working for me at all. Just makes me think of John Barnes and Jan Molby bursting at the seams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here