Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2000 extra seats for Withdean!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
thedonkeycentrehalf said:
I may be being a bit cynical here, but the club don't seem to be making much of a public show of complaining about the delay.

Is it because if we don't get off to a good start they are scared the seats won't sell (especially at the current high prices) and it will end up costing them money?

I agree that the club don't seem to care about the 2,000 seats too much. Perhaps we fans should all start to make more of a fuss.

:(

fat bob

Jul 9, 2003
What about the showground at Hickstead? Have never been, but surely must have enough room for a few hundred cars?

This could be used by away supporters (most of whom will come from the north) and any home supporters coming in from that direction!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
fat bob said:
What about the showground at Hickstead? Have never been, but surely must have enough room for a few hundred cars?

This could be used by away supporters (most of whom will come from the north) and any home supporters coming in from that direction!

Never been their either and it would seem to be a good solution,unless the whole area is grass. If it is all grass it would be a quagmire in the winter.

fat bob

Jul 9, 2003
they must have a car park! Its would only be a 10/15 minute ride to Withdean from there.
Or are we wasting our time and the 2000 xtra seats is just a non-starter?

gonzo666

Jul 5, 2003
southwick
Zebedee said:
I agree that the club don't seem to care about the 2,000 seats too much. Perhaps we fans should all start to make more of a fuss.

:(

yer more fuss then we would get an answer.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This thread was started in July 2003 and the diggers have only just gone in. Jeez!

Funnily enough, the council seem to be able to give permission for a plot of land to be sold, existing buildings knocked down and Fifty Luxury Apartments For Stylish City Living thrown up in half the time it's taken them to let the Albion put in their extra 2,000 seats. Grrrr..... :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here