Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 20 April 1997

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I was 25, with tickets to both games, we were indeed appalingly shit, but happy daze.
To be fair, we weren't too bad in the second half of the season, particularly at home. We were actually much more gash the following season, when we were only saved from relegation because of the situation at Doncaster. That team surely has to be the worst in our history.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
To be fair, we weren't too bad in the second half of the season, particularly at home. We were actually much more gash the following season, when we were only saved from relegation because of the situation at Doncaster. That team surely has to be the worst in our history.
I've still got a vhs of the hereford game. It's like watching a different sport!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
70 for me.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Totting up, I've been to 63 of those grounds!!

The 'joys' of supporting Brighton years ago kids, was that we were hopeless and played at some real sh1tty places and grounds :confused:

What a journey though the club have been on :):rave::)
Done them all bar one (Scarborough)

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
14 of those teams have dropped out of the football league and or gone bust/ reformed. We ain’t done too badly. Enjoy the glory days while they last cos we don’t know where we’ll be in 5 or 10 years from now.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

The 'joys' of supporting Brighton years ago kids, was that we were hopeless and played at some real sh1tty places and grounds :confused:

I’ve done 91, and have done a show at the 92nd. Bloody two up two down combined with the success since moving to the Amex has ruined trips to new clubs. Too good by far at present to ever get the opportunity to play in League Two. #BloomOut #BarberOut #RDZOut #BillArcher’sBlue&WhiteArmy

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I can't remember all the grounds I have been to, at least 50 of those clubs in the '97 league. Some I know I have been to more than one stadium, like Reading, Elm Park and Madjeski, some I know I have been to one stadium but not sure about the other like Bristol Rovers, I know I have been to Twerton Park, not sure if I have been to the current home though, or the old one, and some I think I may have been to but am not certain, like Stockport.
I know I had been to Halifax, not in the league in 97, and Aldershot, gone from the league by 97.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Always being able to get an away ticket !
As long as you applied for them. I didn't realise Cambridge was all ticket for away fans until I got to the turnstiles. I've been to about 80 of the then grounds, including all of the Division 3 ones but that's not surprising as I went to most games of that very memorable season.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021

Been to 80 of the grounds in the 1997 version of the 92...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here