2 x 1901 Hull tickets for sale

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I've 2 x Hull 1901 East tickets available if anyone's interested. Going to US this afternoon so let me know soon. £80 for the pair. PM me asap if you want them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll give you one chance to re-consider your sale price there - I'm sure it was only a typo that has it look like you're trying to sell way over face value and as such, could be considered to be touting.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Josky offered me these via PM after my Ticket Exchange request, but I am now sorted.

Josky, you said Hull to me, are they now gone, but you also have West Ham?

As he is going away this afternoon, I said it'd be fine to post on the main board.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can we sell tickets on the main board now? Cool.

No. Unless you're me, of course.

This highlights a problem with the 'new' classifieds/ticket exchange thing in that it's not possible to convert a thread into a classified listing.

I did mean to canvass opinion on how people had found the new classifieds system as I'm sensing it's not particularly popular. Assuming so, I'll revert back to the old forum based approach - but with separate forums for 'for sale' and 'wanted' - which would then allow example such as this to be shunted to their rightful home.

Lush

Mods' Pet

This highlights a problem with the 'new' classifieds/ticket exchange thing in that it's not possible to convert a thread into a classified listing.

I did mean to canvass opinion on how people had found the new classifieds system as I'm sensing it's not particularly popular. Assuming so, I'll revert back to the old forum based approach - but with separate forums for 'for sale' and 'wanted' - which would then allow example such as this to be shunted to their rightful home.

Good plan :thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Can we sell tickets on the main board now? Cool.

I don't know how popular the ticket exchange section is, but this one seemed time sensitive, since the op is leaving the country this evening, seems ok to me that a bit of leeway is shown in such circumstance.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I think the old forum based system is much easier to understand - easy for a mod to move threads to the right place and I guess delete threads once the match is played

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
As I said above, Josky PM'd me earlier. He is leaving the country this afternoon. I was now sorted for tickets, so told him to post it here, as, IMO, the new classified doesn't work very well, and he'd be unlikely to sell the tickets in time if posted there. If posting them on the main board meant 2 more bums in seats, and on top of that, Josky is kindly donating some to charity, so be it. Blimey. Chill people.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I don't know how popular the ticket exchange section is, but this one seemed time sensitive, since the op is leaving the country this evening, seems ok to be that a bit of leeway is shown in such circumstance.

Whilst I agree if he has only found out today he is going to the US but if he has known for weeks that maybe different - if the ticket exchange is easier to follow he may have sold the tickets much earlier though as it suggests they were on there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports