2 wingers

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hi__neighbor

Jul 15, 2015
I think signing one (Murphy most likely) would suffice. But I'd also anticipate Tilley and/or Starkey getting some first team run-outs this season, particularly in non-league competitions.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Having just read the SU forum, I can only guess, that when/if he signs, they will be apoplectic. They are angry enough, just at the speculation.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
2 required. 1 in, 1 to go.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
2 required. 1 in, 1 to go.

Another winger i would like us to look at is Sean Scannell. Yes he is ex scum but he is of good age and comes from London which might temped him. We could get him for around 1.5 million i reckon..

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Another winger i would like us to look at is Sean Scannell. Yes he is ex scum but he is of good age and comes from London which might temped him. We could get him for around 1.5 million i reckon..

Interesting thought... Marshall would be my 1st choice, but it appears Blackburn won't play ball (yet)...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not sure we need another winger ... attacking midfielder/ Striker would finish the window

I think that's where CH is going next. Can't help thinking he needs to offload at least one of COG / Colunga first...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not sure we need another winger ... attacking midfielder/ Striker would finish the window

I think that's where CH is going next. Can't help thinking he needs to offload at least one of COG / Colunga first...
I guess it all depends on CH's commitment to 4-4-2.

If that's the default formation for an hour every game, he absolutely needs another winger, purely because of the fragility of KLL and Solly.

As for another Baldock style striker he might already be at the club, and the attacking midfielder becomes less relevant the more they play 4-4-2.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What's this: triggaaar-nomotry? :dunce::jester:
Yeah, well it was off, yeah, but then I got a call on the QT that it was back on yeah, but I couldn't say nuffink.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports