Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 weeks and 180 minutes of football ago...

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
#12 is a flavour.

Pretty good

Who could do a job, with a team of seasoned championship players???.....Dare I say Mr Warnock. Now you asked who could do a job, not if I liked him or not. Which for the record I think he is a manager you hate, as long as he is not managing your side. Then he is a good man to have in your corner.

Hopefully he doesn't get rid of Oscar, but instead gets rid of Burke and actually brings in someone who knows how to be a Director of Football.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Really? I would say we were in complete control in the first half let them back into in the second but then upped it again once they had scored.

This is exactly how I saw it. Bringing Lita on in response to their goal seemed to kick start us again. We should've won 4-1 in the end.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Lets be honest if you think we are a top 6 finish team we should be beating the likes of Donny and Yeovil, Sheff Wed even with our long injury list but we have failed to do that

Sheff Wed thrashed Reading today so anything is possible in this league. Never give up the hope.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hmmm, careful what you wish for.

Just back from a f/works party.
I've been up and down the board for a few minutes, and there's nothing to get my teeth into.

Trigger has done an excellent job in corralling all the morons under the 'Barnes Umbrella of Hate', so no need to get involved there.

I guess a half decent win away from home, with some cracking goals isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
best tell the Reading boss his team should beat Sheff Wed...personally i don't think we are a top six team...having said that fully fit squad...then maybe

Exactly. Albion 1 Forest 3; Yeovil 0 Albion 0; Yeovil 3 Forest 1. Winning a majority of the games we are supposed to win would be an achievement in this division. Winning all of them would be almost impossible. It's the same for the so-called 'top six teams.' Some or all of them will falter at some stage and other teams who put a run together can get in. Reading are argaubly under-achieving to a greater extent than we are.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I noticed earlier that Reading were fifth. I thought they've looked pretty dismal this season- says a lot about the quality if Reading can be up there.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Oscar needs to get a better understanding of the Championship. Sitting on a one-nil lead like yesterday will always allow teams to get back at us. He should do what he said and give us attractive football.

I am sure he will do better with the injured players back.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've been up and down the board for a few minutes, and there's nothing to get my teeth into.

Probably won't be for another month tho eh? One game at the Amex in the whole of November and yet another cruddy international break breaking things up. For a season that started in August it's not even got into any kind of rhythm yet. It's all fits and starts. Which is good news if your club is laden with injuries, bad news if the players you have got fit don't have a chance to get to play together and forge any kind of a cohesive unit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here