Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 2 Swedish football fans shot dead in Belgium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They've been actively encouraged to do this after the Israel attacks, to go to war with non Muslims around the world. This is what happens when terrorism is encouraged, some select DICKHEADS go ahead and do it.
Well, I’ve always said Islam needs to play a bigger part in speaking out against this radicalisation & do more reporting in their mosques etc. I don’t see it enough personally. But don’t want to derail the thread too much tbh, as even the truth will be argued by some on here…! Sickening.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Two of the safest European countries there are. It doesn't make any sense.

Rest in peace to the two Swedish football supporters. Absolutely shocking.
Massive upsurge in violent/gang crime in Sweden, not related to this but just for the record. Military called in to assist.

RIP to the two fans who lost their lives.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It’s just nuts. Gyökeres scored a hell of a goal in the first half and then this happens. Just hope everybody will get to their hotels in a safe way.
Yeah I was just about to post a vid of the Gyokeres goal but I won’t now. It was a stunning goal but it’s unimportant now.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Is it controversial to say it's always Muslims that carry out terrorist attacks these days ?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They've been actively encouraged to do this after the Israel attacks, to go to war with non Muslims around the world. This is what happens when terrorism is encouraged, some select DICKHEADS go ahead and do it.

Long before the slaughter in the Kibbutz’s and party, Swedes were targeted by terrorists in 2010 and 2017. The 2017 attacker hypocritically wanted a life in Sweden, whilst wanting to kill Swedes.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Did you read my post? Be honest.
Yes of course.

It’s a report about Sweden.

48259415-BBD5-422F-A386-EA2E75C13152.jpeg

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Maybe now is not the time to speculate until we have all the entire facts. I can understand your anger mate but there's still European qualifiers tomorrow including England v Italy. Right now, all foreigners travelling to their respective matches could be on edge.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Two of the safest European countries there are. It doesn't make any sense.

Rest in peace to the two Swedish football supporters. Absolutely shocking.

Massive upsurge in violent/gang crime in Sweden, not related to this but just for the record. Military called in to assist.

RIP to the two fans who lost their lives.

The game was in Belgium. This is utterly irrelevant. No idea why you posted it.
:facepalm:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Is it controversial to say it's always Muslims that carry out terrorist attacks these days ?
Yes. It’s extremists on all sides, and the foot soldiers are normally struggling with mental health or money.

If you’d not put a question mark on that post you’d be banned from NSC for life, and I think you know that.

Shameful :nono:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It’s controversial in the sense it’s incorrect. You only need to look as the long list of US shootings to see this.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yes. It’s extremists on all sides, and the foot soldiers are normally struggling with mental health or money.

If you’d not put a question mark on that post you’d be banned from NSC for life, and I think you know that.

Shameful :nono:
How is that shameful. It's just fact. Along with the alt right in the states as someone else has pointed out.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes I acknowledged that. Ludicrous I should be threatened with a life ban lol
Then Maybe do a simple check on Google before posting such stuff next time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here