Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2 pts dropped by Sanchez or 1 PT earned???

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
There’s been a lack of context applied to how bad the mistake was and how many comparable errors he’s made in the past. Imo etc etc.

Know RDZ appeared to support him afterwards but the club could look a bit silly for that social post if he’s less invested than Potter was in keeping him as a starter. You can’t be a Premier League keeper and keep imitating Wayne Henderson.
When you say 'appeared' to support him, wasn't it actually 'unequivocally' supported him?

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
I think we should have a committee in permanent session to re run all games and perform what if scenarios on every scenario. I’m envisaging about a month per game as it will be important to make a decision on what would have happened if the correct decision had been made. Cup winners/promotion/relegation and title winners would be declared roughly 10 years after a season was due to end. I can’t see any objections to that.
Or, perhaps just ditch VAR? The goal line technology works well enough to have a significantly lower error rate than human decision makers, when the automated offside technology can do the same, introduce it.

Until then, muddle along with the same old fallible people in black doing the best they can.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here