2 Away draws against last seasons prem teams, 2 points gained or Opportunities lost?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Regardless of the points it is great for confidence. Teams are built from the back and after defending poorly in the first few games they have got organised and solid.

Oscar is getting an idea of his best team and what the players can do. The only way is up from here.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Only annoying thing was Leo giving the ref the chance to even it up Sunday. Otherwise it would be a magnificent 4 points for sure!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I would have taken two points before kick of on Sunday but I thought we deserved to beat Reading so that's two lost in a way. Tonight's result sounded fair

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Only one goal conceded in last five, brilliant stuff. Now we need to find goal scoring form

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
When I looked at these two fixtures I was only expecting us to pick up a point at Reading. So Oscar and his team have done wonders to pick up two points with two clean sheets.

Three points on Saturday and the OsCAR will be slipping and cruising into third gear very nicely.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Only one goal conceded in last five, brilliant stuff. Now we need to find goal scoring form

It will be interesting to see who starts on Saturday. Surely it will be 4-3-3?

--------------PIG--------------
Calde---Upson--Greer--Ward (hope he's not injured)
------------Andrews ----------
-------Crofts ------JFC--------
Buckley----------KLL/Conway
------------Barnes------------

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

Asked this the other day, didn't get a reply or didn't see it. Can Andrews play against Bolton?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

No Andrews he can not play v bolton

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Two decent results just a shame about Leo getting sent off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think we were playing Reading at the right time, but still I firmly believe they could say the same about us.
Come the return fixture in March, I wouldn't be surprised if they had imploded by then.
Whereas we'll be much stronger.

Tonight was a cracking point.

All said and done, obviously 2 points are not as good as 3, but 2 points plus 2 clean sheets, makes me happy.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
How long has Bridders got left in the treatment room anyone?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Put it in another context.
If you were a Reading or QPR fan and were held nil-nil at home [expecting promotion this season] - think you'd be disappointed?
So, I'm pleased for two clean sheets away from home against two of the likely top runners in this division.
Yup, 2 points gained.

Stumpy Tim

I was talking to one of the management team today, and he was laughing about the QPR bench. Apparently our guys were looking across at their subs & laughing... he also said that the QPR keeper gets paid more than Brighton's first 11 together. Unbelievable when you think of it

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I was talking to one of the management team today, and he was laughing about the QPR bench. Apparently our guys were looking across at their subs & laughing... he also said that the QPR keeper gets paid more than Brighton's first 11 together. Unbelievable when you think of it

So what is Rob Green on then? Surely cannot be in the millions can it?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
2 Away draws against last seasons prem teams, 2 points gained or Opportunitie...

How long has Bridders got left in the treatment room anyone?

Been training since they got back from the international break last week. He was only out of action for about 4 weeks, so hopefully will feature on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports