Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2.30am and Cant sleep - More Videos of Celebrations - cant get enough of

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Wow what a great season, i cant believe how awesome we have been this season, you couldnt have written this season any better could you, the comments Adkins has made, being top for 75% of season.
Now moving into our spanking new stadium and seeing fans of other clubs saying that we can really get into the premier league next season, at last we seen as club we really should have been all the time..
But its these low moments, losing the Goldstone, when i was a wee nipper, travelling to Gillingham after College to watch a home game, then withdean and now we reaping the rewards.
We have a fantastic football club to go with our great city of Brighton, i have always been proud to be associated and born in Brighton, even though all gay comments it gets off football fans.
I have travelled a lot around the world and when say from brighton say oh Brighton is a cool city, loads.
Sorry bit over the top maybe but im still drinking beer as soo excited and proud to be a seagull fan, we have a amazing manager in Gus and what a squad of players, i just hope we get Murray, Bridcutt and Dicker at least signed upto new deals.
Then get Lua lua as a new signing and i really think we could do well next season.
Well done Guys.
Please anyone that reads this please attach any post match or pre match or match highlights as i want to keep reliving these great moments.
Anyone have video footage of on pitch celebrations or the lap of honour ?

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Exactly, you dont get many moments like these, but i think we in a real spell i think that we as Brighton fans that very very lucky, i really do think we could many many great years ahead of us.
Could be the greatest times ever to come in Brightons history.
We defo have the potential and its lovely to see how many other fans have come on and gave glowing comments on us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here