Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1st team for Wednesday?

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
I can't see this written anywhere else.
Do we think Gus will stick by his word and play the ressies?
Or as the game was postponed today are we likey to see a stronger line up. Thoughts please?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Why would we play a stronger team because today was called off? If they played there is a risk of injury or fatigue going into the big game at Hudds so I don't see why today being called off has any bearing whatsoever

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
Why would we play a stronger team because today was called off? If they played there is a risk of injury or fatigue going into the big game at Hudds so I don't see why today being called off has any bearing whatsoever

This is true. Maybe sparrow will play and possibly
Bridcut? I really didn't think much into this before posting.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Depends - Gus did say that he would potentially play the 2nds as the gamw was between two important league games, which is now not the case. Also, he may want some of the first team toi get some match-time in ahead of the Hudds game.

Personally I don't think it will make any difference to the team he picks, he cares not for this comp and doesn't want the distraction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here