Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£1M Fee agreed for Zamora.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
From a very reliable source on the BBS he says Palace and West Ham have agreed a fee of £1m.

BOLLOCKS!! £1m?!? f*** off!

If true i wonder if he'll agree terms? I bet West Ham are laughing so hard. Damn :angry:

(BTW is he any good?)

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
If true :wave: :wave: Andrew

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
But he hates religion and attacks it all the time so he wont do anygood at your place :jester:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Sorry Bobby, if this is true you are no legend of mine anymore and i will be forced to hope your career turns from bad to much much worse!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would hate it if he signs for Palace but I do not think we can ever overestimate what he has done for this club.

Without a shadow of a doubt winning two divisions was down to him. The other players played their part but without Zamora we would still be in the third division and probably not getting a new ground because people would say we did not need one.

It could well be that in the long run Zamora's goals will be a catalyst for us still having a club.

I can forgive him anything after that.

Albion Rob

To be fair to Zamora, he helped us out massively by constantly giving the ball away at West Ham.

If Palarse sign him then surely it is the end for Johnson.

Palarse fans will turn on jim quicker than Hammers fans did and blame him for their ensuing relegation.

And he will then come back to the Albion.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Don't think signing him will mean Johnson leaving, it's obvious they need someone else scoring apart from Andy Johnson ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He gets shit at the club he supports. What he gets from West Ham will seem like a "love in" compared to the flak he'll get from the Selhurst scum if he doesn't find his form quickly in the slums of South London :ohmy:

If it's true I can't blame him for taking the money but it's a risky move imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here