Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1999-2000

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
14 games left in a shit season and we went 8-6-0 to finish 10th (all is not lost, please correct me if I'm wrong) and a championship in our following season. Do you not realiize how lucky (unlucky) you are to have the opportunity to watch the team that we have this absurd adoration for, week in and week out, whilst your overseas counterparts have only SCR? God knows how much we all wish we could be there! So, please stop your whinging and whining and get behind our team today
, God knows they need it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
How short our memories are !

Hope you get a few hours kip before kick off - pancakes and maple syrup; french toast; fresh orange juice and the albion on the internet for breakfast there's a lot there that WE might envy :clap2:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I haven't been more excited about a league game all season. If I could be anywhere in the world right now, it would be at Brisbane Road! Russell Slade and the new players look like they're going to make a positive impact and turns things around.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
I don't know, for some reason I'm excited every Saturday morning, but then left bitterly dissapointed....but still wish I was at Brisbane Road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here