Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1932 and all that

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
1932 was also the year my Mum was born! Sounds like a long time ago, doesn't it? She's an old lady with dementia now, but she wore mini-skirts, went topless in the South of France and smoked pot. She went on Ban The Bomb marches and was a Greenham Common woman. She loved The Beatles, Simply Red and Katie Melua. I remember giving her a basket of flowers on her 25th birthday and I can only reflect how very quickly our lives actually speed by.

she sounds like a cool chick.

deep and depressing post actually so, yeah, thanks for that... :thumbsup:

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
she sounds like a cool chick.

deep and depressing post actually so, yeah, thanks for that... :thumbsup:

Yeah, she was a cool chick! Sorry if you thought my post depressing. It wasn't supposed to be. It was just to say, really, that old people look wrinkly, crinkly and past it to young people, but they were all up to mischief in their yoof!

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Yeah, she was a cool chick! Sorry if you thought my post depressing. It wasn't supposed to be. It was just to say, really, that old people look wrinkly, crinkly and past it to young people, but they were all up to mischief in their yoof!

it was more the "and I can only reflect how very quickly our lives actually speed by" part. i've reached an age where i can see the truth in this...

still, Gus is staying so onwards and upwards!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here