Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Club Rules

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Seems like shorts and flip flops are acceptable, saw no replica shirts on adults, a couple on kids, there were plenty of trainers on adults, generally it was a fantastic place to be. Had a good sing song too, got the raw throat to prove it All they need to do now is employ some people who may have worked in a bar before and it will be spot on.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As stated earlier in this thread the dresscode won't be enforced. Pretty much wear what you like.

Could do with working out how to buy a cup of tea though. Saw people coming back to the seats with them but couldn't see where from.

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
As stated earlier in this thread the dresscode won't be enforced. Pretty much wear what you like.

Could do with working out how to buy a cup of tea though. Saw people coming back to the seats with them but couldn't see where from.

Saw a couple of people in replica shirts getting told not to wear them again in the lounge. Also in the lounge i was in the was a table by the buffet that seemed to be selling hot drinks

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Seems like shorts and flip flops are acceptable, saw no replica shirts on adults, a couple on kids, there were plenty of trainers on adults, generally it was a fantastic place to be. Had a good sing song too, got the raw throat to prove it All they need to do now is employ some people who may have worked in a bar before and it will be spot on.

Which lounge were you in? I thought the youngsters behind the bar in the Plat lounge were fine. They even went off-piste and made my father a pre-match cup of tea in cup and saucer. Service was fine I thought.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Which lounge were you in? I thought the youngsters behind the bar in the Plat lounge were fine. They even went off-piste and made my father a pre-match cup of tea in cup and saucer.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Which lounge were you in? I thought the youngsters behind the bar in the Plat lounge were fine. They even went off-piste and made my father a pre-match cup of tea in cup and saucer.

The Profile Lounge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here