Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Club costs

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
£85 plus vat per month x12 months but price fixed to 2017.

Does anyone know what the parking deal is? I am currently in Bridge which is good but a fair distance from the ground when you are pushing a wheelchair

Be interesting to see how much they'll hike the price in 2017.

By then it'll be a good deal, particularly if we reach the Premier League, as standard STs could be approaching that figure.

If STs have almost doubled in price in that timeframe, will they double the price of 1901? That would be eye-watering, but I'm guessing they'll try and keep it to not much more than £150 a month.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
£85 plus vat per month x12 months but price fixed to 2017.

Does anyone know what the parking deal is? I am currently in Bridge which is good but a fair distance from the ground when you are pushing a wheelchair
First Severnside, you get two seats in the 1901....Disabled and carer for the price of one...as there are two of you you are entitled to park in Bennetts Field... (ask for a Transfer to BF)you will get a disabled bay at the bottom of the field, but be warned it does take a long time to get out after the match.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
First Severnside, you get two seats in the 1901....Disabled and carer for the price of one...as there are two of you you are entitled to park in Bennetts Field... (ask for a Transfer to BF)you will get a disabled bay at the bottom of the field, but be warned it does take a long time to get out after the match.

Thank you SotW. If that is right then it is the best news ever. I will be on to the club first thing tomorrow!

The club's customer service team are excellent in my experience but are only able to respond to the questions they are asked. Shared experience is so helpful in framing the questions to pose

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Here's an interesting 1901 Club fact. BHA have sold more 1901 tickets to private individual fans rather than corporate businesses than any other club. The '+vat' is meant to entice companies who can claim vat back. As a guide watch both Old Trafford and Wembley corporate seats. Empty for up to 10 minutes after second half kick off, still eating prawn sandwiches. AMEX is a stadium full of fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here