Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Club costs

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have half a thought to upgrade to the new seats in the south west corner but the club ask you to attend a presentation before giving cost details. As I have a 400 mile trip to attend and certainly cannot afford to stump up cash before christmas I thought I would ask NSC's finest

From memory there was a fee upfront plus the ticket cost? Can anyone advise how much and how it works?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
OK!

Seat licences are compulsory, at launch £500 for 5 years (minimum term of contract) or £1,000 for life (both + vat)

I'm in West Gold (Middle Tier) my DD is circa £91 per month *12 (Minimum 5 years contract)

Tickets can be given to anyone you choose without having to inform the club, but if you wish to hold onto the SmartCard then an email to the 1901 rep will get you a barcoded email that you can pass onto your guest to gain entry. (Free service).

Travel is included in your SmartCard costs. Complimentary programme and tea/coffee (half time).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
thanks CG.

That doesnt seem as painful as I might have thought. I think I will go for the presentation in a couple of weeks time :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Tickets can be given to anyone you choose without having to inform the club, but if you wish to hold onto the SmartCard then an email to the 1901 rep will get you a barcoded email that you can pass onto your guest to gain entry. (Free service).

You can do this yourself by logging into your account, go to "My Events" "All Events" and choose the game, click on "Manage" follow the instructions, add the persons email address. They get emailed a printable email with barcode to gain access, your smartcard is automatically disabled for the match.

Are those new seats at the SW and NW corners really going to be the same price as the prime locations

Are they doing new 1901 seats in the NW? Thought it was only the SW :shrug:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
I am assuming they are the same based on prices charged in the south stand but hopefully seniors discount will still apply which is what enables us to afford it.

We have a personal presentation booked on the day before the Forest game so we can stay overnight rather than make another trip. Be interested to hear from anyone attending a presentation earlier next week as to when the seats will come on line and whether the costs are the same

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
You can do this yourself by logging into your account, go to "My Events" "All Events" and choose the game, click on "Manage" follow the instructions, add the persons email address. They get emailed a printable email with barcode to gain access, your smartcard is automatically disabled for the match.

Are they doing new 1901 seats in the NW? Thought it was only the SW :shrug:

Yup, both

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003

Ah! Thanks for the info. :)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
I am assuming they are the same based on prices charged in the south stand but hopefully seniors discount will still apply which is what enables us to afford it.

We have a personal presentation booked on the day before the Forest game so we can stay overnight rather than make another trip. Be interested to hear from anyone attending a presentation earlier next week as to when the seats will come on line and whether the costs are the same

I may be wrong but I am not sure a senior or child discount is offered in the 1901 club.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

There definitely aren't any concessions.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
There definitely aren't any concessions.

thanks
The up front money as a one off is okay and oddly it appears to almost pay for itself eventually if you get a cuppa at half time and a programme. What we need to decide I guess is whether there is sufficient added "utility" in extra comfort and better view to justify around £50 a month extra every month on my SO from the loss of the concession.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
thanks
The up front money as a one off is okay and oddly it appears to almost pay for itself eventually if you get a cuppa at half time and a programme. What we need to decide I guess is whether there is sufficient added "utility" in extra comfort and better view to justify around £50 a month extra every month on my SO from the loss of the concession.

I actually think it is worth it, you will have you own lounge and bar, with resturant facilities if you want. It is not really corporate, just a bit of extra comfort and with programme, free hot drinks and a car park space. Also made a lot of new friends as well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have not had a single moment's regret about buying a 1901 ticket. Not sure if this helps though:rolleyes:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
forgot about car parking - one space per two people is it?

keep the views coming folks! I am starting to be persuaded that it will be almost cost neutral bar the one off initial outlay

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have the club announced the prices for these tickets yet?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Have the club announced the prices for these tickets yet?

£85 plus vat per month x12 months but price fixed to 2017.

Does anyone know what the parking deal is? I am currently in Bridge which is good but a fair distance from the ground when you are pushing a wheelchair

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
forgot about car parking - one space per two people is it?

keep the views coming folks! I am starting to be persuaded that it will be almost cost neutral bar the one off initial outlay

Platinum 1 space per two, Gold 1 space per four, both 'subject to availability'

Price you have quoted above lends itself to 'Gold' pricing.

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
My brother has 2x seats in East Platinum 1901 but no car park spaces were available to them. Don't think anyone in East 1901 has a car park space, so can't imagine it would be offered with these new seats.

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
My brother has 2x seats in East Platinum 1901 but no car park spaces were available to them. Don't think anyone in East 1901 has a car park space, so can't imagine it would be offered with these new seats.

well worth a look the SW 1901 - went on the presentation and half expected the facilities to be very good but the view in the corner being piss poor so probably not worth having a seat - don't know how the architects have done it but the view is superb, so much so there were existing West & East 1901 people on the tour and looking to transfer over to these seats. Not sure if it was a sales pitch that these are the last 1901's until 2016 but taking that on face value, well worth having!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here