Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... šŸ˜Š

[Albion] 1901 brighton polo

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
I've managed to get a seat in the 1901 today and will be leaving behind all the peasants in the concourse. šŸ˜ƒ
Any ideas if I can model a brighton logo polo shirt or do I have to be unidentified?

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
I've managed to get a seat in the 1901 today and will be leaving behind all the peasants in the concourse. šŸ˜ƒ
Any ideas if I can model a brighton logo polo shirt or do I have to be unidentified?
So, although there are rules on the tickets - having been in there, it doesnā€™t seem to matter. Albion Scarfs, sweatshirts, hats. In fact sometimes itā€™s a marker of actual fans and those who are just in as hospitality guests.

Wondered for a sec if some 1901 members had started a Polo team.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
If you have a jumper over it it's fine. You only can't wear kit really

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Anyone that turns up for 1901 wearing an ā€œinappropriateā€ top is usually sent to the club shop to buy an Albion polo shirt. So youā€™ll be fine wearing yours. Just replica kit isnā€™t allowed.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Anyone that turns up for 1901 wearing an ā€œinappropriateā€ top is usually sent to the club shop to buy an Albion polo shirt. So youā€™ll be fine wearing yours. Just replica kit isnā€™t allowed.

These days the only inappropriate top for adults is replica shirts, anything else goes. Ripped jeans and shorts are also not allowed. The often criticised dress code is all but scrapped, some right shambles in there these days.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Cheers all. There was reference to no club colours so I have gone as a fan of the officials.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
You need to go to Gresham Blake.

I was quite dissapointed when I first went. Money doesn't buy style, I suppose that is optional. šŸ˜Ž

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here