Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 18th in the home table & fewer goals than anyone else

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Not denying or excusing the home form. Its been frustrating, disappointing and fill in as a required.
But Lots of people on this thread especially the OP surprised at these stats. ? Really ? Perplexed because i've read post after post on this theme on NSC over the last few months.
Posts that start "I missed Brentford so..." haven't seen a win or goal since 1972 etc being my favourite.

I know it's getting boring isn't it?

We all know that our style of play and the current personnel available are not producing goals at home. But I don't work out the cost per goal I see because I'm there to support the Albion and have a day out with my mates.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This season 5 home games, 3 away games, no albion goals scored, 13 conceeded, 1 point achieved. Saints game will make it 6 home games, what price an albion goal?

Please don’t come to the game!

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Biggest home win at the Amex is 6-1 against Blackpool under Gus I think. I fancy us to repeat this on Sunday :O

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Biggest home win at the Amex is 6-1 against Blackpool under Gus I think. I fancy us to repeat this on Sunday :O

I don't think there's enough time in a match for every player to have 15 passes each before a shot and goal, 6 times, even if we hit the target with every shot.

Are you confusing that Gus powered match with a single season of Potter home games or two ?:lolol:

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I don't think there's enough time in a match for every player to have 15 passes each before a shot and goal, 6 times, even if we hit the target with every shot.

Are you confusing that Gus powered match with a single season of Potter home games or two ?:lolol:

Sorry - but when you haven't seen an Albion goal for about 2 months games and seasons all merge into one !!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This season 5 home games, 3 away games, no albion goals scored, 13 conceeded, 1 point achieved. Saints game will make it 6 home games, what price an albion goal?

And I though my record was bad!

For me it's:
Pld 4 W0 D3 L1 F1 A3

The only goal I saw us score was a penalty. Oh, and a missed penalty.

Don't worry, I'm not going to be there on Sunday!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've only been to two home games this season which was Watford and the Carabao cup game against Cardiff. I've seen two wins and four goals.

My ticket has been on the exchange quite a few times so without an abacus I can't work out what each goal has cost. I won't be there on Sunday because people won't wear masks.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I feel like things might click for this one. Doesn’t bode well. But we seem more confident now, despite Wednesdays slightly tepid performance (I don’t think you can judge any side against an on form Liverpool or City). Caicedo has given the whole team freshness and a lift.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
That was a good day [emoji3508][emoji482]

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I've only been to two home games this season which was Watford and the Carabao cup game against Cardiff. I've seen two wins and four goals.

My ticket has been on the exchange quite a few times so without an abacus I can't work out what each goal has cost. I won't be there on Sunday because people won't wear masks.

Team obviously needs you! Does this mean you've been to your last game? As I really don't think masks are coming back.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Carabao home game was Swansea. An enjoyable night, that.

Having finally seen us win away at Spurs I am now facing a late fitness test for Sunday. Me tendonitis has flared up in my left leg again, which fills my knee with fluid and prevents me bending it fully. I need to be able to get up and down the WSU stairs and sit with my leg straight. Unlikely to happen so I think the Grand Prix on telly might be the way to go. Am sure we'll win 3-0 now :lolol:

Sorry that you're not going. Have you renewed? The mask situation isn't going to change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here