Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I stopped counting.
I have however hit back to back 180s 7 times in super league/county games.
I've actually been on a 9 darter twice....but missed the double by a bloody mile both times :lolol::lolol:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Twice and both in practice. Very poor considering I used to be a fairly good club player. For a few seasons, I was disappointed if I didn't hit a 140 in the 3 legs. But a competitive 180 alaways eluded me. Darts is very much a mental game. I played for the A team once and was fine until they picked me for the singles - my game fell apart and I got what I always called Dartitis but was really just nerves. I could let go of the darts but at completely the wrong time and my game fell to bits.

I recovered enough to be a good Div 3 player but moving to Hastings meant I couldn't drink and that finished my game. I've barely held a dart in 10 years. But a lot of my minor claims to fame come from darts. For a while, my doubles partner was (a) Phil Taylor (Stonemason, actually). Another partner was a ladies county player and partnered Dennis Priestly to the Eastbourne Open mixed doubles. And my favourite one was playing Big Cliff with John Lowe and Keith Deller watching. I walked into my club to see them practicing on our board for the Eastbourne Open next day. I opened up with 81 against Cliff who said "Ah, serious are we?". Bang bang bang and 12 darts later I was shaking hands. Had a very good chat with them about the breakup with the BDO which was happening at the time and listening to them, I will always be Team PDC. If a Super League player played with or against a PDC player at the tme, they were banned from the Superleague. Olly Croft in full childish mode.

I last played super league roughly 6-7 years ago.
Dunno if it's still the same, but when you registered, you had to sign a declaration stating that you wouldn't play in any PDC tournaments

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I got a triple twenty once.

ONCE.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Twice and both in practice. Very poor considering I used to be a fairly good club player. For a few seasons, I was disappointed if I didn't hit a 140 in the 3 legs. But a competitive 180 alaways eluded me. Darts is very much a mental game. I played for the A team once and was fine until they picked me for the singles - my game fell apart and I got what I always called Dartitis but was really just nerves. I could let go of the darts but at completely the wrong time and my game fell to bits.

I recovered enough to be a good Div 3 player but moving to Hastings meant I couldn't drink and that finished my game. I've barely held a dart in 10 years. But a lot of my minor claims to fame come from darts. For a while, my doubles partner was (a) Phil Taylor (Stonemason, actually). Another partner was a ladies county player and partnered Dennis Priestly to the Eastbourne Open mixed doubles. And my favourite one was playing Big Cliff with John Lowe and Keith Deller watching. I walked into my club to see them practicing on our board for the Eastbourne Open next day. I opened up with 81 against Cliff who said "Ah, serious are we?". Bang bang bang and 12 darts later I was shaking hands. Had a very good chat with them about the breakup with the BDO which was happening at the time and listening to them, I will always be Team PDC. If a Super League player played with or against a PDC player at the tme, they were banned from the Superleague. Olly Croft in full childish mode.
Cliff is a top man,my next door neighbour and my late father played a lot of Darts with him at The Squirrel Pub in Farnboro ,if only i could play to 25% of my Fathers standard i'd of been a good player.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
A few times. Once in a pub match for The Stadium; the results were printed in The Argus in those days, including all the 180s. I've saved the cutting somewhere....

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Loads, once took a couple of legs off of Bob Anderson too, the times i got 180,s in a match I lost.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I'm a machine. 2 in my life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here