Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

18 today.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Many Happy Returns, enjoying your first legal pint out and about today?

Some tips for Safe. ;
Masturbation does not make you blind, or deaf.
What do women want? If they don't know, do you really need to sweat and toil and lose your hair trying to find out?
Don't worry, be happy. You can spend your life worrying about the future, and then look back wondering what you worried about.
Do what you want to do, professionally. You will spend a lot of your life working to make money, much of it just to get by. What life, if you hate your job? So do what you like and like what you do.
Look after your health, or it won't look after you.
Friends are valuable, and can accrue interest. Cultivate friendships and look after the good ones.
Don't follow leaders, and watch the parking metres.
Because someone important or well-known says something, doesn't mean it's true.
You don't need to do what your pal does, or some pop star - or like what they like....that's them, you are you.
Don't tempt an honest man.
Best not to fight authority, authority almost always wins.
Accept that loss has to happen.
Appreciate your assets associations and life in the present.
It's not good to be in debt, or chasing one.
Someone who says "I am wise" has ceased to seek wisdom, as is someone who says "I am clever". They assume too much, and will prove to be wrong.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Happy Birthday, 18, you lucky git.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Some tips for Safe. ;
Masturbation does not make you blind, or deaf.
What do women want? If they don't know, do you really need to sweat and toil and lose your hair trying to find out?
Don't worry, be happy. You can spend your life worrying about the future, and then look back wondering what you worried about.
Do what you want to do, professionally. You will spend a lot of your life working to make money, much of it just to get by. What life, if you hate your job? So do what you like and like what you do.
Look after your health, or it won't look after you.
Friends are valuable, and can accrue interest. Cultivate friendships and look after the good ones.
Don't follow leaders, and watch the parking metres.
Because someone important or well-known says something, doesn't mean it's true.
You don't need to do what your pal does, or some pop star - or like what they like....that's them, you are you.
Don't tempt an honest man.
Best not to fight authority, authority almost always wins.
Accept that loss has to happen.
Appreciate your assets associations and life in the present.
It's not good to be in debt, or chasing one.
Someone who says "I am wise" has ceased to seek wisdom, as is someone who says "I am clever". They assume too much, and will prove to be wrong.

Is that the follow up to this?
[yt]sTJ7AzBIJoI[/yt]

Happy Birthday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here