Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

17.9 million BBC v 3.8 million ITV WC Final

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
The BBC with the exception of Mark Bright, Lawrenson and Shearer produced a very good well cup schedule. Interesting documentaries, good highlights programme and excellent stylish compilations. They also had Seedorf who was an excellent inclusion.
ITV are a carcrash.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
How do they rate how many people watched it o a certain channel then? is it simply number of TVs with it switched on? Because if it is then more than 17.9m watched it on BBC as we had 6 people rounds my mates house! add in all the pubs and other houses with more peeps and voila....alot more than 17.9m!

How do they rate how many people watched it o a certain channel then? is it simply number of TVs with it switched on? Because if it is then more than 17.9m watched it on BBC as we had 6 people rounds my mates house! add in all the pubs and other houses with more peeps and voila....alot more than 17.9m!

A man drives round in a little van all game, peering into windows.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Have to say I am beginning to wonder why I pay £65 a month to Sky, we have one module for multi-room, which i can't remember ever bloody using, and still spend most of the time on BBC or iPlayer!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
In telly terms that is a complete thrashing. ITV should not bother next time and leave it all to the BBC.

It's a disgrace that not all England internationals are on the BBC.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Their sport production is absolutely superb, regardless of the 'scum' that run the Company

The production values employed by Sky were largely the same ones employed by the South African production company.

The difference then is down to the punditry.

So for me, it's still 'no thanks, Sky', especially when the chit-chat and the (quite interesting during this World Cup) articles are cut in half by ads.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The production values employed by Sky were largely the same ones employed by the South African production company.

The difference then is down to the punditry.

So for me, it's still 'no thanks, Sky', especially when the chit-chat and the (quite interesting during this World Cup) articles are cut in half by ads.

If you're cutting out Richard Keys, then that would be one instance where ads are preferable !

However, I for one, like the sky sport coverage, particularly the cricket - but then they can afford to do it, and they have dedicated channels, which helps.

As for Murdoch, someone pointed out to me on here somewhere last week when I said something similar, that he only has 30% odd of Sky.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I f***ing love the Sky coverage and am more than happy to pay the subscription. No amount of self-righteous bleating will change this.

Its YOUR fault this country is in the state its in.

YOURS all because YOU have Sky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here