Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

16-25? 12th of March is the date for you!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
If you're aged 16-25 and looking for Work experience, internships, apprenticeships, jobs etc then please follow our Facebook page "Brighton Your Futures" and also our twitter page [MENTION=3357]brighton[/MENTION]Futures which I, along with a few others will be running and keeping everyone up to date with.

It's a great opportunity for people in that age range to hopefully gain something with an employer so hopefully you can all come along on the 12th of March at the Corn Exchange in Brighton. More details will follow as to what time the event will begin and what other opportunities there will be!

American Express and AITC will also be there on the day and we're in close contact with them both as they're keen to get involved.

The company we're helping organise this with are called 3D Change. I'll put the link up to their website for you to all have a look. Public Sector Bidding

If you have any questions about the day please tweet me, as my personal twitter is on here or send me a PM.

I can't express enough what a great opportunity it is and it'll be great to get as many people there as possible!

Edit : Our website should be up within the next couple of days ( fingers crossed )

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here