Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 16/1 on Brighton to qualify for the Europa League Quarter finals - worth a punt?

16/1 on Brighton to qualify for the Europa League Quarter finals - worth a punt?

• Yes

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 70 82.4%

• Total voters

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
I don’t like being pessimistic, but you can get bettter odds on the tories winning the next general election than Brighton overturning the 4-0 deficit!

But then again, at 16/1 (odds vary just illustrative) is it worth a fiver?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All we've (Welbeck) got to do is score our first half chance inside the first 10 mins...

... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

F uck me I crack myself up sometimes.

Last edited:

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I don’t like being pessimistic, but you can get bettter odds on the tories winning the next general election than Brighton overturning the 4-0 deficit!

£10 on would pay for match ticket and hotels

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

If youre going to stick a tenner on, may as well go on Albion winning EL @ 200/1 on Bet365

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Terrible odds. They've just beaten us 4-0, and then from 75 minutes onwards shown an aptitude for game management, that makes a Brighton win (in the TIE) a very, very long shot.

If Roma are under any real pressure, then they'll KILL the game. We basically need to score 4+ goals in what's going to amount to about 35 minutes of actual football.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
We basically need to score 4+ goals in what's going to amount to about 35 minutes of actual football.
1710341760270.png

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Nope. As others have said these are terrible odds.
Bookies make a margin (last time I saw this was in the region of 12%) on 'the book' of every bet. Given these odds are terrible, you'd be better going on a bet that favours Roma, eg a victory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here