Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15th July 2014 remember this day.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Apologies sir, I would be going mad at Simmo if he accused me of having a man bag in Dicks :ohmy:

Let's bring this evening to a friendly end, we are all Brighton supporters after all [emoji460][emoji481]... I for one hope he gets his sentence reduced so I can run him over on my new [emoji468]!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
A most amicable end to affairs,all we need now is a shinny new signing in the morning,to really get us excited about..

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
How do you connect The Birmingham 6 and The Guildford Four to this case ? In those cases it was shocking Policing,this is cold blooded murder surely ?

In the 70s when both those groups were convicted there were similar cries for the rule of law to be suspended in their cases and specifically for them to face the death penalty.

The more horrendous the crime the greater the clamour by some for the offenders not to be granted their normal rights under the law.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
In the 70s when both those groups were convicted there were similar cries for the rule of law to be suspended in their cases and specifically for them to face the death penalty.

The more horrendous the crime the greater the clamour by some for the offenders not to be granted their normal rights under the law.

Time for bed Creaky :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Sweet Dreams then:kiss:

Is that how you spell shiny:moo:

Listen ear old tin hat,their is a thread for the grammar police,feel three two complain there....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here